Kinder Morgan

skegpro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lol, I was thinking the samething the other day, But everyone knows he talks with a forked tongue, and is two faced. Right now JT is winning, if this line doesnt go through just like enbridges line 3 that is also in jeopardy, hes won and will probably use it as a campaign image for his next term.
But this may be our last chance of ever building a pipeline in Canada.

The future is grim for oil and pipe.

Last edited:

skegpro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It occurs to me that funding 'professional protestors' could be considered an act of terrorism. Might be time for the RCMP to organize a task force.
Would be his first time infront of the ethics commissioner.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i just got through the first time, not sure on the second go round, this one is like a teenager on a bender.

tejay

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Turdeau defended it as freedom of speech WTF - he says the line is going ahead but it’s ok for the liberals to pay protesters to oppose it. It seems to be part of the plan all along .

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
wonder what the downstream emission relate numbers are, lol, double standards.

Lunch_Box

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Reading Dogwoods Facebook page makes my head hurt.

Alternative reality for these folks.

Telling me. I just spent a few minutes scrolling through their page and couldn't take it anymore. Don't know where they think everything in this world that we use comes from but they sure know that oil isn't the answer.

KatMan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think I’m ready to blow a fawking gasket on this, if tredeau, notley, and Horgan get their cake and eat it too.

look at all of us trying out best. Kinder Morgan took their ball home. Oh well, we tried our best, right???????

said it before. But for most Albertans, and some bc folk, no one wants this built.

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think I’m ready to blow a fawking gasket on this, if tredeau, notley, and Horgan get their cake and eat it too.

look at all of us trying out best. Kinder Morgan took their ball home. Oh well, we tried our best, right???????

said it before. But for most Albertans, and some bc folk, no one wants this built.

Fuggin bunch of azzhats.
Gonna be a biotch to get invested back once they pull out.
So much lost revenue lost and budgets worse out of control every year.
Will take at least a generation to repair!!
I explain this to my kids......dad not paying this tab.
They better vote smart and get active next election.....this is their tab to pay.
I'm gonna retire......was all lined up for 3 years at Kitimatt but not looking good.
We had almost 500m of work there.
Greenies, BC NDP, Turdhead, Nothead and greedy Indians.
What a bunch of retards.

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
But for most Albertans, and some bc folk, no one wants this built.

Your right, for the most part there is a majority of peeps that do not understand the actual principle of the importance of this line installation, along with line 3. They have no clue what this will do to the long term effects of our country’s economy after the fact. It wont matter what Government will be in power after that.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
sorry to say fellas it is the NWO,{new world order} communism is taking over hard. it has a huge foothold now. people just can't see the forest for the trees, it hasn't worked before and won't in the future. millions upon millions have died, and it is coming here,

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well looks like it is getting so much closer to the deadline,

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
wonder when NUTLEY is going to turn off the taps. is it "WHEN", or is it "will"

Top Bottom