kakwa winter camps

rotormech

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
our first year with a camp,is it a free for all on nov 1 out there,i guess we will find out.going to fly over tommorow and have a look,search for snow up top to......

mb1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'd be interested to know about snow conditions up there, a buddy has a place up there so I'll be going up for my first time in the area once they have snow.

stickman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey rotormech, it is a free for all on Nov.1 but keep in mind some peoples camps have been out there for years in the same spot. Those guys probably don't want yuo setting up in there spots.

The GP snowmobile club has been working with the powers that be to expand the Lick Creek stageing area so more camps can set up.
You also have to get a permit before you can put your camp in.

I'll be down there on Nov.1 setting up the bus with my group, hope to see you down there. Look for the Kakwa Kadillac, stop in for a pop.

rotormech

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ya for sure i know lots of guys have there spots,we are not to picky on a spot.we will just ask around on the 1st and pick a spot.i got a permitt at the meeting on tuesday.we will look for you and say hello and pass out beer......

farwest

Reaction score
ya for sure i know lots of guys have there spots,we are not to picky on a spot.we will just ask around on the 1st and pick a spot.i got a permitt at the meeting on tuesday.we will look for you and say hello and pass out beer......

Is this passing out beer a one day event ,or for the winter !!!:d:beer:

I'vegotthenutz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you guys are gonna have a blast, I plan on riding they're a few more times this year...have fun :d:beer:

caddy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey rotormech did u get your tent set up yet beside the chateumight buzz down tomorow to check on the kakwa kaddilac and snow?

All4Traction

Reaction score
I'm gonna REALLY miss riding Kakwa this year :( , have fun, it's a rare place that still allows sledding in a VERY protected area, hope were allowed to sled there for years to come :D

rotormech

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
not yet, where waiting on a deal with another group to set up with us.let me know if there is snow.....

caddy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
didnt make it out today but i got my tunnel polished just made me giddy maybe on the weekend though

Top Bottom