Just Joined

grant

Reaction score
Just joined the site, got information on the site from Rick @ Petro. What a great site wish I knew about it earlier. I have ridden dirt bikes for years, currently have a KTM 450 EXC - street legal, but I am looking to get into sledding. Wonder what the best sled would be for around $3000.00? Any comments/suggestions would be appreciated as I am new to this, thanks.

GRD

Reaction score
Just joined the site, got information on the site from Rick @ Petro. What a great site wish I knew about it earlier. I have ridden dirt bikes for years, currently have a KTM 450 EXC - street legal, but I am looking to get into sledding. Wonder what the best sled would be for around $3000.00? Any comments/suggestions would be appreciated as I am new to this, thanks.

Welcome to the site... I guess Rick is working on getting his referrals.

dragonlady

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Welcome grant, you picked a real great site to join. Check out the up comming events for a meeting in Dec,. come and say hi! Have a good one.

albertagal500

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the site. you will find lots of info here and lots of guys that can help you out with finding a sled that will work for you.

Top Bottom