January snow conditions

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We had an incredible weekend in the renshaw!!! Deepest snow i have ever seen up there. i would like to thank Glen at spindrift for helping me over the phone with diagnosing a problem on a cat we had to leave on the hill. We went back in sunday morning and we were'nt sure if we were even going to be able to get to it. Here's a few pics and once i upload some video to youtube i will post them as well. Once again Mcbride still holds the spot for being my favorite place to ride!!!!!

1.Powderchowder
2.Powderchowder stuck
3.Buddy Cory stuck (left his sled up there)
4.Cory's sled sunday morning

Attachments

• Renshaw 1.jpg
    Renshaw 1.jpg
    138.1 KB · Views: 560
  • Renshaw 5.jpg
    Renshaw 5.jpg
    108.8 KB · Views: 559
  • Renshaw 2.jpg
    Renshaw 2.jpg
    178.5 KB · Views: 563
  • Renshaw 4.jpg
    Renshaw 4.jpg
    121.6 KB · Views: 567

Barry Barton

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We had an incredible weekend in the renshaw!!! Deepest snow i have ever seen up there. i would like to thank Glen at spindrift for helping me over the phone with diagnosing a problem on a cat we had to leave on the hill. We went back in sunday morning and we were'nt sure if we were even going to be able to get to it. Here's a few pics and once i upload some video to youtube i will post them as well. Once again Mcbride still holds the spot for being my favorite place to ride!!!!!

1.Powderchowder
2.Powderchowder stuck
3.Buddy Cory stuck (left his sled up there)
4.Cory's sled sunday morning
looks like u should put a flag pole to mark the spot wow

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
see you on Friday. Be hitting the road early Friday morning and making a stop for the snowandmud sign installation then will hit Mcbride around 10:00 am. looking forward to the weekend, bringing up my girlfriend for her first alpine sledding experience, this should be fun

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
January is over guys. There's a new thread. Get with the program!

Top Bottom