January Snow Conditions

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
just back from renshaw parking lot and dumping there big time. will have a report from up top tonite. handlebar deep yesterday in the renshaw but in a place that nobody has been to this year(no i will not say were but it is close to cabin, hard to access). good snow away from the cabin.

kelven

Reaction score
This guys sled must have been upside down to have snow to the handle bars, we were there yesterday and the whole place is tracked out, we put on 139km yesterday the only good snow was in the trees at spirit lake. We have been riding the Renshsw for 15 yrs and know the area very well. You can't believe all reports, there was are group of 7 and we saw 2 others all day.
On a more positive note the guys who worked on the cabin did a fantastic job.good work.

slededjr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Barry knows that place better then you know your own house though. If there's untouched he'll know where it is. Every time I go to either of the 3 mountains I always find untouched as well. Even when reports say tracked out. Here's to a fresh reload. Happy sleddin peeps

Last edited:

scarecrowB&B

Supporting Vendor, Scarecrow B&B
Reaction score
UPDATE Wednesday January 27th

The guys that went to Belle yesterday said that there was about 8" of fresh that had fallen just yesterday!
Renshaw did get a good amount of snow yesterday as well but not sure yet how much. However we have guys going up there this morning so will update as soon as they get back!!

Trail to Renshaw was groomed Monday night.
Trail to Belle was groomed Sunday night and is still in very good shape!!
Trail to Lucille was groomed last Saturday and will be groomed again soon.

Avalanche Rating went from high to considerable!!

Current temperature out here is -1C and overcast

Hope that helps.

The Scarecrow Farm B&B 1-250-569-0351

Last edited:

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This guys sled must have been upside down to have snow to the handle bars, we were there yesterday and the whole place is tracked out, we put on 139km yesterday the only good snow was in the trees at spirit lake. We have been riding the Renshsw for 15 yrs and know the area very well. You can't believe all reports, there was are group of 7 and we saw 2 others all day.
On a more positive note the guys who worked on the cabin did a fantastic job.good work.
was not on it's lid for sure, sorry you don't believe but i have never put a false post on this site ever. quess i need pic to back it up, lol, no i don't.

Sledtillded

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Was down in that area Sat No tracks and........yup she was DEEEEEEEP !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

scarecrowB&B

Supporting Vendor, Scarecrow B&B
Reaction score
UPDATE Wednesday night Jan 27th

so the guys that went to Renshaw this morning reported 8" of fresh that had fallen yesterday.

They had a blast up there today with good visibility.

Safe sledding guys!!!

The Scarecrow Farm B&B 1-250-569-0351

bigdog67

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We were up last wekend and found plenty of fresh to play in.If you couldn't find any,you didn't look very hard.Thanks Barry,again for everything and Sven it was great to meet you and your wife.Sorry the pics won't rotate for me.. McBride Jan 16 1.jpg McBride Jan 16.jpg

Last edited:

j.c.higgins

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Talked to Hotrod this morning, did a oneway up Renshaw last night. It was raining on the trail up till 20km but after that snowing very hard! Hoping temps fall so he can clean things up!! Plus yesterday he was out with friends to AB/BC and it was very, very good snow over there and no tracks and 1/2 day of bluebird!

Top Bottom