jan 22 or 23 ride

Swiper

Reaction score
Anybody going out for a local trail ride this weekend?

i am thinking of going out but not sure yet which day if at all.

don't want to go alone.

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Friday night supper ride. Meet at Staging area ready to ride for 730. Going to Lillys for supper. Moonlit night should be good. Sorry I have a wiring job and assembly to do on a groomer

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Parking lot was bad but a local farmer member was bringing down his Dads big tractor and push it out. I think he did it.
Thanks for looking after the lot. People were stuck in it and was all rutted up.

Thanks

gforce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Friday night supper ride. Meet at Staging area ready to ride for 730. Going to Lillys for supper. Moonlit night should be good. Sorry I have a wiring job and assembly to do on a groomer

are you going glen..i cant make it either.still too much work at the house.

sledheadjoe

Reaction score
Parking lot was bad but a local farmer member was bringing down his Dads big tractor and push it out. I think he did it.
Thanks for looking after the lot. People were stuck in it and was all rutted up.

Thanks

all done. i tryed to give you a call yesterday. but the staging area good to go i tryed my best.

aircanam

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Question, I have my ASA mbrship and planning to go tomorrow, my buddy bought his online today but pass will be mailed. Is it ok for us to ride trails tomorrow or should we just go ditch banging?

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
You would be way better off riding the trail system rather than the ditch. ANY ditch in Stratchona County will get you a major fine. Come on out BUT stay close to the trail, very close.
Go have lunch at Bruderhiem and ride around the south trails and play on the lake

Top Bottom