JACKSON PREP

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Too bad Burandt couldn't land a gig with :skidoo: . Imagine where he would be if he wasn't held back by the POO. :smiliestirthepot:

He rode Arctic cat for half his career.

Looks like Polaris treats him pretty good though

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
One thing I’ve found with sponsored riders is they have loyalty only to the almighty dollar. Burandt would leave Polaris just as fast as Kuster would leave Skidoo if the right deal came along

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Isnt that how everybody works? Obviously you are going to go to the greenest pasture.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
True. So when a company treats you good for a long time, might not be the best move to jump ship for a few extra bucks.

Think Burandt is happy with Polaris..

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
One thing I’ve found with sponsored riders is they have loyalty only to the almighty dollar. Burandt would leave Polaris just as fast as Kuster would leave Skidoo if the right deal came along

I dunno if Kuster would, Correct me if I’m wrong, isn’t he more of an employee than a sponsored rider???

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Im
I dunno if Kuster would, Correct me if I’m wrong, isn’t he more of an employee than a sponsored rider???
I’m not sure Matt as I haven’t talked to Carl now for a few years. I think he rents BRP space on his property and allows them to use his facility so there must be a tie there somehow but I doubt he is a full employee. BRP does there own thing at CKMP the way I understand it. maybe a poor example but he is probably BRP’s highest profile ambassador like Burandt is for Polaris

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Im

I’m not sure Matt as I haven’t talked to Carl now for a few years. I think he rents BRP space on his property and allows them to use his facility so there must be a tie there somehow but I doubt he is a full employee. BRP does there own thing at CKMP the way I understand it. maybe a poor example but he is probably BRP’s highest profile ambassador like Burandt is for Polaris

I think CKMP is their own race team. Carl is not listed as a race team member on skidoo roster.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Boy you really need those king titles to make it worth while. Almost pay for your weekend...almost..

2021race.JPG

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Boy you really need those king titles to make it worth while. Almost pay for your weekend...almost..

View attachment 254573
Hah that’s racing! I remember my last year racing in the NWSA in Alberta. I raced Formula 1, Sprint and 2 snocross classes. Dad was doing my taxes that year and said “Do you know how much money you spent racing this year???” I told him I didn’t even want to know lol

Top Bottom