Jackson 2023

Dazzler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I tried to tackle one of our mini horses one time, little bastard drug me down the driveway a ways before I gave up. Wife and kids thought it was pretty funny.
I think I am qualified for sled tackling🤣
Lol, good point, used to do the wild cow milking and wild pony race at local rodeos in the younger years. Those sleds would be nothing😂😂😂😂

Couch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Doo ..the choice of the millenials
1ebf12282c0faf8631211760888325d4.jpg

Sent from my motorola edge plus using Tapatalk

Chrisco

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That was a fantastic read !!!!!!! Caper how many excuses can you make in one thread ? Just take it like a man lol." Polaris has better riders.... Polaris has better programs..... Polaris pays there riders more.... Polaris spends more money on the hill climb circuit"..... Swallow your pride Matt, Polaris and there riders and there sleds are better at the hill climbs its fact. The G5 is a great sled its just not King !!!! The first sled to ever make it over was a Polaris and Keith was still on the tit....

Last edited:

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That was a fantastic read !!!!!!! Caper how many excuses can you make in one thread ? Just take it like a man lol." Polaris has better riders.... Polaris has better programs..... Polaris pays there riders more.... Polaris spends more money on the hill climb circuit"..... Swallow your pride Matt, Polaris and there riders and there sleds are better at the hill climbs its fact. The G5 is a great sled its just not King !!!!

Just the king of POW

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That was a fantastic read !!!!!!! Caper how many excuses can you make in one thread ? Just take it like a man lol." Polaris has better riders.... Polaris has better programs..... Polaris pays there riders more.... Polaris spends more money on the hill climb circuit"..... Swallow your pride Matt, Polaris and there riders and there sleds are better at the hill climbs its fact. The G5 is a great sled its just not King !!!! The first sled to ever make it over was a Polaris and Keith was still on the tit....
was that a mod sled? First stock sled to go over the top was a 1996 Summit 670 with Mark Thompson on board?

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Huh? I was complementing Polaris’s race department, but I spose I should of just said the G5 was the greatest where it counts?
I already know that doo does not perform the greatest at hill climb events, its not new news.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:

MP Kid

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Attachments

• 9E037539-D3FE-4729-91B3-6FA5F4A0EA47.jpeg
    9E037539-D3FE-4729-91B3-6FA5F4A0EA47.jpeg
    605.6 KB · Views: 105

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score