Jackson 2023

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Interesting, Pretty good showing for SKIDOO in all of the stock classes actually, and those are the tell tale. All seconds but not far off Keith.

600stock.JPG

900stock.JPG

1000stock.JPG

openstock.JPG

Dazzler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
8bd569e794f3a86c5184fcf8fb1c6709.jpg

Seee…..we did good!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
I mentioned that…. Appears that the Doo is the preferred choice of the feminine crowd!!!🙄

Seriously she kicked a$$ and those old doos looked pretty cool.
It’s on my bucket list, maybe I’ll go next year… then I can cheer you on Maxwell. Don’t dare get caught in the Doo pit but I would holler from the side lines😬

Last edited:

Dazzler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

snoflake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh I knew there was a way for skidoo to win. They won the small bore hooker beat rental sled class. Maybe they can put that in the brochure for 2024.
As soon as you mention small bore hooker, you know sales will be climbing.

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh I knew there was a way for skidoo to win. They won the small bore hooker beat rental sled class. Maybe they can put that in the brochure for 2024.

Lol, I actually don’t know if he placed in that class, thought it was interesting.
I also noticed alot of sleds with linq brackets on them racing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mountainman52

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Doo had some pretty good times… I half expected the G5 to dominate a lot better than it did…. well going by Maxwells dominating po

Doo riders are exactly like Liberal voters in Ontario....they will find an excuse to support their man/brand no matter how ridiculous the reasoning ....lol
We should start a NEW THREAD on this vary topic ..........:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Figures…. Lmao, you Doo boys will worm your way into a win some how!!!
I can see it now…. Kieth forfeits his crown to the rightful doo pilot because he was so close

It’s 2023 there should be three first places. I’m offended

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How is that an excuse? We have said over and over Keith is the GOAT on the circuitZ know one’s disputing it on our side that I can see? Jaysus Rene. I follow him on Facebook. The guys a stud on a snowmobile.
“On our side “ ????? Kinda sad how Doo fanboys think ! Not sledders but. “our side “.

Top Bottom