Jackson 2023

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
“On our side “ ????? Kinda sad how Doo fanboys think ! Not sledders but. “our side “.
Here comes Captain Courageous again. 🤦‍♂️ Newsflash Leonard. The Polaris boys are doing fine by themselves sticking up for their brand. No need for you to fly in and protect them from me considering I’ve been nothing more than courteous in this fun back and forth. What do you care anyway? Another guy that hasn’t ridden in a decade sticking up for something he doesn’t Doo? 😉

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here comes Captain Courageous again. 🤦‍♂️ Newsflash Leonard. The Polaris boys are doing fine by themselves sticking up for their brand. No need for you to fly in and protect them from me considering I’ve been nothing more than courteous in this fun back and forth. What do you care anyway? Another guy that hasn’t ridden in a decade sticking up for something he doesn’t Doo? 😉
LOL. And you pretend to be so gracious, and now courteous too. 😎😎. And I agree , it has been fun , till someone gets butt-hurt. 🍺

solarguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
For any who have not attended the Jackson hill climb, you are missing one hell of a party weekend and some spectacular rides/carnage on the hill.
Oh, the riding in the backcountry 60 mile radius around Jackson Hole is incredible too.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
For any who have not attended the Jackson hill climb, you are missing one hell of a party weekend and some spectacular rides/carnage on the hill.
Oh, the riding in the backcountry 60 mile radius around Jackson Hole is incredible too.
Did a bucket list trip with buddies to the Mecca of snowmobile racing this past January for the World Vintage and the 60th World Championships of oval racing at Eagle River, Wisconsin. Two weekend event. One of my buddies raced there 50 yrs ago and I raced there 35 yrs ago in the WC. Was a longtime goal to make it back there and see the boys running that banked 3/8 mile track at close to 100mph. My next sled junket is to Jackson Hole. Gotta see it as well before I am too old to climb a hill to be next to the action at the top. Looking forward to it!

Dazzler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Did a bucket list trip with buddies to the Mecca of snowmobile racing this past January for the World Vintage and the 60th World Championships of oval racing at Eagle River, Wisconsin. Two weekend event. One of my buddies raced there 50 yrs ago and I raced there 35 yrs ago in the WC. Was a longtime goal to make it back there and see the boys running that banked 3/8 mile track at close to 100mph. My next sled junket is to Jackson Hole. Gotta see it as well before I am too old to climb a hill to be next to the action at the top. Looking forward to it!
I agree, let’s get Maxwell suited up for the hill climb, put a Doo wrap on a Poo so he has a chance to win (thanks to lilduke, that was genius) , get a S&M crew together and go pull this Kieth guy off his little pedestal… 😂😂😂😂

Mountainman52

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I agree, let’s get Maxwell suited up for the hill climb, put a Doo wrap on a Poo so he has a chance to win (thanks to lilduke, that was genius) , get a S&M crew together and go pull this Kieth guy off his little pedestal… 😂😂😂😂
It would be a good confidence booster for him on the Poo, ...............At least he will have a chance..........

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
there isnt anything coming from cat. LOL. they are 2 motors, 3 turbo seasons and 2 chassis behind. It would have to be 200hp, 400lbs and 12,000$ before anyone's buying a cat again.
Just a combination of any of those two factors for me.

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just a combination of any of those two factors for me.
Right now you can get any 2. 400 lbs for $12000 gets you the kids sled, 200 hp for $12000 gets you a used 4 stroke. And 200 hp at 400 lbs but it costs $50000.

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Thats a trip I have always wanted to go on.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

bobsledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's worth seeing Ken. Stopped in when I used to work in Pinedale and flew from Jackson routinely and happened to catch it on a Thursday. Awesome crashes. I would go again for the whole event. You dont have to climb the hill. Ride the Gondola.
I never saw a ski doo dealer in any of the towns down there just Polaris.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How do you put in your resume for something like this? Send pictures of you getting run over by a deer and getting back up? or a video of you catching a greased pig? LOL

Pretty sure you can just go and volunteer just have to go to the driver meetings and be registered

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

cattechsummitrider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Pretty sure you can just go and volunteer just have to go to the driver meetings and be registered

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
That's likely how it is, but I think my idea is better ( well at least funnier )

cattechsummitrider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I tried to tackle one of our mini horses one time, little bastard drug me down the driveway a ways before I gave up. Wife and kids thought it was pretty funny.
I think I am qualified for sled tackling🤣
Sounds like the perfect resume !!! LOL

Top Bottom