Jackson Hole hillclimb 2012

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My 2012's havnt been hard on belts at all and with the new 084 belt they came out with they havnt pulled a thread or anything and over 1000km on a couple of them.

I give cat credit for atleast dooing something for guys where as other manufactures that had belt issues in the past did nothing. Cat's giving everyone a free belt aswell as updating the 12's to 13 spec next fall and giving guys another years warranty. And my personal sled has about 800 miles on it and it has pulled threads on onebelt so i changed that one out and it's still only got the origanal 083 belts.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks like polaris did really good

Sent from my BlackBerry 9780 using Tapatalk

I'm surprised Kuster did that well after 40 days straight of demo tours. He told me he has over 140 days of riding as of March 17th.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm surprised Kuster did that well after 40 days straight of demo tours. He told me he has over 140 days of riding as of March 17th.

That's insane. I didn't even know he did hillclimb I thought it was just snocross he did.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That's insane. I didn't even know he did hillclimb I thought it was just snocross he did.

I know he won a gold medal the first year they had hillcross at the X Games. Surprised me to.

Luke The Drifter

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I know he won a gold medal the first year they had hillcross at the X Games. Surprised me to.
Yup, I've seen them lol, he used to live next door to me when he was in St.Albert. The guy is ridiculously smooth on a sled and his bike. The few times I've ridden with him around Valemount he alway was willing to give me pointers and improve my riding.

Good job at Jackson Hole guys!!

SHIFTmx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just getting back to Canadian soil 12 of us went down for some riding and watch the hill climbs. Had a blast was very cool to see them run and the hill is very impressive.

scrfce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My 2012's havnt been hard on belts at all and with the new 084 belt they came out with they havnt pulled a thread or anything and over 1000km on a couple of them.

I give cat credit for atleast dooing something for guys where as other manufactures that had belt issues in the past did nothing. Cat's giving everyone a free belt aswell as updating the 12's to 13 spec next fall and giving guys another years warranty. And my personal sled has about 800 miles on it and it has pulled threads on onebelt so i changed that one out and it's still only got the origanal 083 belts.
don't even sweat it glen, the doo crew will try and hijack any thread where they're not performing up too all their smack propaganda talk

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just getting back to Canadian soil 12 of us went down for some riding and watch the hill climbs. Had a blast was very cool to see them run and the hill is very impressive.

That would be cool to see what's the riding like down there

Top Bottom