Jackson Hole Hill Climbs Pics

TomKat72

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
this is probably a dumb question and i assume you have to somehow qualify for JH but how does a guy enter into something like that? that would be something to cross off the bucket list for sure!

It looks as though you must be in the RMSHA circuit to get in the actual climbs but there is good news as they hold an annual event prior to this for amateurs and masters. See link:

raustincat

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It looks as though you must be in the RMSHA circuit to get in the actual climbs but there is good news as they hold an annual event prior to this for amateurs and masters. See link:

It seems as it is only 175 to become a member and then you can enter the climbs build points and if a guy does well enough get into jackson hole... now if only a guy had the time to drive down to the states every weekend... perhaps when i move to calgary that may be an option for one winter.

dragonlady

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Was fun for sure, other than the drive home sunday:eek::eek: I think that the carnage is what most peeps go to see. $20-30,000 tumbling down hill is always fun as long as it's not yours;) Good to meet ya DL, you remember anything of Sat nite, or was it a repeat of Friday;) LOL:beer:

Sat was awsome and not like Friday. lol

Top Bottom