Jackson 2022 Thread

NoBrakes!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was thinking oxygenated fuels can really help some guys... especially if the tune can take advantage of it

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was almost hung a few times for bumping sleds up classes. Man some guys were creative cheaters lol. I seen full Holz suspension arms color matched to factory to drop weight (caught with the caliper checks, diameter smaller)in stock class. I would watch the races to see if anyone dominated in stock. We caught a guy who was slaying everything in stock 800, he was way out front. We (the other tech inspectors) knew something was up, we pulled the "800" head off and found "900" bore size. He went as far as using 800 cylinders, getting them punched out to 900 and recoated lol.

yep, and you better know your right if your calling someone out. Seen a few fights breakout over that LOL

Clode

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was thinking oxygenated fuels can really help some guys... especially if the tune can take advantage of it
No doubt, I have used VP U2, U4.2 in the past and man did it work well. No DET, more timing and adjust AFR. Its surpirsing the amount of timing you can give a stocker when running race/91 blended fuel. Like it has always been said, "the best cheater wins"

I do have to say Keith Curtis's team is really good, his sleds are so consistent and so well dialed. Throw an amazing rider on those sleds and watch out.

Clode

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yep, and you better know your right if your calling someone out. Seen a few fights breakout over that LOL
He was banned from racing in BC for life. He had already raced elsewhere and won a bunch of money with the sled.

Clode

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
from years ago, Polaris always had a better showing in the hillclimbs, and Doo was better at the snow drags.

Teth-Air

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
from years ago, Polaris always had a better showing in the hillclimbs, and Doo was better at the snow drags.
Even now it is true only Doo is only doing well in Snowcross. I guess that is more like trail riding with air!

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Even now it is true only Doo is only doing well in Snowcross. I guess that is more like trail riding with air!
It all comes down to where the factories put their cash. Plus snocross is more of a corporate sponsor based sport. Nice tight course you can race in front of stadium seating and have a solid streaming service for the full season. I watch it on FloRacing all the time.

sledneck__11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
CE2BDFD9-0808-481D-84CF-FBB385AF3893.png

Poleman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know what length tracks the competitors use...155, 165, 174?

Top Bottom