Jackelope from Gibbons

jackelope

Reaction score
Hello All, fairly new to sleddin, bought a 07 M1000 last Jan. Just trin to get my feet wet and maybe hook up with some of you sno-pros for some trips. Got some buds as well they've got 2 with crossfire 700's and 1 with a M800 and 1 with yammie 1000

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
Hello All, fairly new to sleddin, bought a 07 M1000 last Jan. Just trin to get my feet wet and maybe hook up with some of you sno-pros for some trips. Got some buds as well they've got 2 with crossfire 700's and 1 with a M800 and 1 with yammie 1000

Welcome 'Jackelope'.... Nothing like going for the top ! :) Lots here to keep ya busy when not working or sleddin. :)

99summitx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
New to sleddin and starting out with a M1000, better get some Velcro grips and gloves!!

jackelope

Reaction score
LOL, thats a good one about the velcro... but i like to start at the top... that way i cant blame it on the sled :nono: but i was thinking of getting a rev summit, they seem to be more rider friendly. its true that the M1000 is abit of a beast...

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
LOL, thats a good one about the velcro... but i like to start at the top... that way i cant blame it on the sled :nono: but i was thinking of getting a rev summit, they seem to be more rider friendly. its true that the M1000 is abit of a beast...

Set the rear skid up ,You'll be fine ......power to wieght it's a gooder.

And Welcome

jackelope

Reaction score
thanx all for the pointers, went to valemount nov 24-25, everything was awesome, my buddy bought new summit... i want one, that sled is wicked. anyone want to buy a 07 arctic cat M1000 with 500km?
we started at clemina 1rst day and 2nd at allen, allen is awesome!!! but scary! thanx to all on valemount thread that suggested starting at clemina, was a good idea to start there.

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom