Successful 2nd annuall T&T staff trip & 2010 ride

ttpowersports

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well i sit here smiling :d , glad to be back home, did the trek to mc b (my fav sled spot) , with my staff a few customers total group 28 plus me:eek:,

every one had a ball, thanks to pipes, for being a team leader again, and looking after some newbies.. as well as Mark my service guy , and Les our newest friend - who has a much hours on a sled in mc b as i wish i had...

we ended up at renshaw both saturday and sunday, trail up saturday was awesome. hardly rough at all, sunday was typical spring conditions, up and back ( wet and sloppy with bumps:d) how many can personally recognize each km marker. ... km 29 on the way up is like an old flame you dont want to forget, and km 1 on the way down is like a hot tube and a good shot of gibsons and coke.... lol

conditions were average a bit firm, but good, we were xtra xtra xtra careful with all the avalanches, that have been happening, and Les made sure everyone had a refresher course on snowpack, location and group rules, very professional a great addition to our group.

lots of fun had by all only two little mishaps -
_Johnny Dangerous was racing his sled to the bottom of a small drift
final score , sled 1 - Johnny 0 plus one puffy wrist..
cross 7 (johnnys ride) less one windshield, and
- Scotty the flying 800Mod rider - tried to take two jumps in a row!!
- did handstand on the bars- flipped over the hood- got run over- got back pack ripped off (16 x 151 x 2") jumped to his feet and chased sled down to stop it before it got the fresh pine tree smell- great reflexes.. my wife was one witness who couldnt stop laughing, bar none she said funniest thing she s seen a guy do on the sled.
final score Scotty 1 sled undamaged- back pack - 0

the 2010 s worked really well, although our 153 m8 wasnt as strong as the 162 but they both worked awesome, the m1000 snopro was still the quickest, and had the most power-
the m8 were very quick to hit the power and pull consistantly, the only thing is these units had no miles on them. so they weren t really broken in. The new seat is a big hit and we never heard a negative comment on it at all. especially when you find out retail is 399.00 yes canadian, and storage you can put a tarp in there....! thats storage. we did through a can on one m8 just to get some noise and yes the silencer is the same as the m1 that s what we put on it and mbrp. so it was a great 2nd trip stayed at the nv mountain view resort cabins just outside mcbride. they were spacious clean and had lots of room for our trailers and trucks, ....will stay there again for sure....
well hot tubs waiting .... play safe... play hard..... and never forget her birthday.....

T:cool::cool::cool:

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks to Terry and his Staff from T&T Power Sports fro a great time. Great group of people. Made some new friends and shot the breeze with the old ones. Glad that Terry asked me along for his second annual ride, I was honored to be in their presence. The Friday night BBQ kick off was a nice touch. Thanks, Hugette you really know how to through a party. I must be getting old, I had a hard time trying to Keep up with Katy and her boy friend. Alley you should have rode day two, Katy was blaming your boyfriend on the second day pace up to the Renshaw.
The 2010 M8's are quite impressive. I had the chance to pit my drag race skills against Terry in the Stock 2010 M8 vs the stock 2010 M1000. I think that if Terry would have pit the 162 against the M1000 instead of the 153 he would have handed my azz to me on a platter. That 162 M8 does shine.
All in all T&T second annual was a great success. Thanks againt to Terry and Hugette for inviting me, BTW will see you at the shop Friday, Snow check a 2010 M8 or repair the diamond drive in my ol' girl. tough decision.

gotboost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
looks like i bought my new 09 hcr from the wrong place :mad: maybe if i bought it there i would of went with u guys :p

tredeb

Reaction score
Thanks again to Terry and his wife Hugette(Spelling?). As well as the other group leaders; Ron(the leader of the best group - mine), Mark, and Les.

This was how a trip should be. I am not afraid to admit that I felt nervous. I had never been to the mountains, and with all the avalanches this year I was almost ready to cancel. Terry and the guys made safety the number one priority and I am glad I went, it was awesome!

I would estimate that at least half of the group were very new to the mountains and everyone I talked to really appreciated how much time their leaders spent explaining things and making sure we were comfortable with the areas we were riding in. I am sure that they compromised their fun by making sure that we newbies all had a good trip.

Trevor

tredeb

Reaction score
looks like i bought my new 09 hcr from the wrong place :mad: maybe if i bought it there i would of went with u guys :p

Be careful if you hang around Terry, he has a nasty habit of letting you ride a sled just long enough to realize that you can't live without it. Before you know it, you are cutting him a cheque.

Then you go to the mountains and his service guy explains to you how much a new pipe kit and a set of skis will completely change your Xfire 8.

The only problem is, they don't tell you how to get it past your wife.

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks again to Terry and his wife Hugette(Spelling?). As well as the other group leaders; Ron(the leader of the best group - mine), Mark, and Les.

This was how a trip should be. I am not afraid to admit that I felt nervous. I had never been to the mountains, and with all the avalanches this year I was almost ready to cancel. Terry and the guys made safety the number one priority and I am glad I went, it was awesome!

I would estimate that at least half of the group were very new to the mountains and everyone I talked to really appreciated how much time their leaders spent explaining things and making sure we were comfortable with the areas we were riding in. I am sure that they compromised their fun by making sure that we newbies all had a good trip.

Trevor
No compromise, just improvise. When life hands you a lemon (high avalanche conditions) you make lemonaide, ( ride with the greatest group of peeps, you guys).

psycoticmudder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
special thanks to T&T terry family and staff for a great adventure. the MOD 8 rode great. thanks for the ride. Great that i gave every one a good laugh. thanks for the invite. If your looking for toys this is the place to shop! T&T bonnyville 1 780 826 6121

ttpowersports

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
boy u guys are gonna make me blush...:eek: - the secret is this. i enjoy what i do and enjoy spending my time with people who share my passion... truth be told, i think the service guy mark, was trying to save trev some $$$$ on trading up his new cross 8 on a 2010 m8 with more HPPPPP. but he does know his stuff. as far as getting it past the wife- you would save about 5k not trading in and getting the upgrades done, course if the wife kept the cross 8 and you got the m1, hmmm ok ,,,
Anyway you are all more than welcome, and i would like to apologize for all those who had to refill me always empty cup, while my bride :realmad: :nono: who i apologized to before and will again , and pipes did the barb- b on friday, Ron(pipes) is more like staff than a customer, and bbq d his .ss off.

Fryday nite..hmm its still a bit foggy but all i know is - i should have ate first, and all the inhibitions (and common sense) left me after i switched to the damn red cups....:eek::

3rd annual trip easter 2010 where? Mc Bride of course....... the group gets getting bigger and better, i would like to have some guides for next year....and certainly invite everyone back....

PS. warranty granted on one diamond drive for a m1 2007 per yr, draw was held, pipes was the winner :d:d:d:d:d: ps its call customer appreciation...

T

ttpowersports

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Be careful if you hang around Terry, he has a nasty habit of letting you ride a sled just long enough to realize that you can't live without it. Before you know it, you are cutting him a cheque.

Then you go to the mountains and his service guy explains to you how much a new pipe kit and a set of skis will completely change your Xfire 8.

The only problem is, they don't tell you how to get it past your wife.

ok trev this ones for you--- back in the early 90's i told my wife i was going down to the local yamaha shop to look at a new helmet, then after talking with the owner, excitedly rushed home to tell my wife that i was gonna buy the shop:nono::realmad::nono::realmad::nono::realmad::nono::realmad::nono:
:realmad: and here i am today, just have to sit down and decide whos the boss in ur relationship ........ and then beg and plead, reason, argue, buy flowers, beg some more, you get the picture, any way it worked for me...

T.

ttpowersports

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

looks like u got the right sleds to fit in, easter 2010 mc bride...... we ride all year just have to switch to atvs in the summer, just did the ashmont rally ,,,, mudpro on tracks.... aaweesomme, a bit thirsty though.....

ttyl

T

Top Bottom