It's easy to see

KFX Drm Ripper

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's easy to see that quading season is over, because no one is talking any more !!!!! lol so lets see the videos and pic of your 2011 season and tell us a story or 2!! plus your plans for next year?

Amped

Reaction score
Next year spare bike enough said 026.jpg 096.jpg 043.jpg 082.jpg 085.jpg

dirtygirll

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There's an end to quadding season?? Weird! I don't own a working sled so quadding season doesn't end for me, right thru the middle of the lake and onto the ice track for me!

KFX Drm Ripper

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
IMG_0987.jpg will this was the story of my 2011 season. i never got to ride as much as i would like to this year! motor problem hunted me all year, but when i did get to ride it was the most fun i have ever had!! made new friends and riding buddy. the one thing i'm going to Remember the most is all the guys calling and writing me asking, if i had it running or not because there going to beat me the next trip to brule, just to get me going!! lol

the In The Veins Tour was the first time we had a name on a trip, and are going to be having it every year from now on... july 2012 is the next one!! i hope that next year you will be apart of the fun...
give me a thumbs up if you where there and if your going to be there next year!!!

flying frenchman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Man, too many wires on that quad, cut some off. Well this year my Banshee won't sleep in a 4ft snowbank. It might get a good wash and a few polished parts. The motor well, I'm undecided. It goes so good and I'm still getting a little closer to having it tuned just right. Might not be the fastest but sure is fun trying. lol. When she blws , then I will do a good motor.

KFX Drm Ripper

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
lol next year is going to be a good time!! me and Looney Rod are going to have something BIG!!! lol it may not be green or blue, it may not even have a color.... Med1ogre your going to need a extended swing arm for your quad. so you can keep up with me and Frenchmen.. lol had to get that one in lol if anyone has pic of brule post them like to see!!

flying frenchman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
KFX DREAM RIPPER and LOONEYROD glad to see you guys are taking up running. LOL. If it has no color than hopefully your not running up drag hill in the nude. YIKES!!!!!

Top Bottom