It`s that time of year.....................

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Things are turning green...............:party:

Attachments

• ss green.jpg
    ss green.jpg
    196.6 KB · Views: 258

jlieske1

Reaction score
That's BOSS!! I'm not a big polaris fan but that is awesome! I bet it cost a few pennies to build.

brutematt750

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Holy smokes ... That looks awesome !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk while working extremely hard

kellyandhislimo

RIP - March 16, 2023
Reaction score
HOLY JEBUS!!!! can't wait to see that thing throw the mud! your not going to let Nancy drive it are you?

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
WOW ,you guys are jumpin the gun.....It`s not mine !! Too wide for our trails (70 inchs), it does have over 25 inchs of GC though...
It belongs to S3 power sports..........I just wanted to get every one in the Muddin mode..........lol

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
...still curious about the seat belt hanging over the left rear wheel.....

RhinoWhino

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Added the lonestar suspension with Elka stage 4 shocks for more stability . 3" wider per side and more travel

RhinoWhino

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
nope but I can take mine off whenever bud . what do u think of 28 x 12 x 12 on all four ???

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Pros and cons of wide on all four:
12`s up front will give you more flotation and will pull better coming out of a big hole.Depending on the tire & the side lug,particularly on a sxs. A wide front will be at the outer most edge of most ruts,giving you lots of side bite.....Most sxs don`t do flotation well any how ,so i don`t worry to much about the flotation end of it.They do look good !!!!
Now for the bad news,lol
They are HARD on axles,bearings,steering components a arms ETC. ETC. With a plus 3 that would put you around 62 to 64 wide i would think. Sooo if you catch anything with either front tire the amount of leverage is exponentially increased.In other words ,it`s much easier to rip your front tire off !!!Steering and turning radius also suffer a little,as well as extra strain on the front diff....

I run a 30x11 zilla in front ,lots of air and i find this to be the best combo to date. Lots of ground clearance steers good(not great) extra traction and not too hard on things,unless Nancy gets on the peddle a little to hard................ One thing i have found is ,i run a front wheel (14x6) front and back. This really protects the bead as the bead is quite "sucked in" to wards the center of the wheel. Also allows me to run a little narrower offset,which is easier on all parts and keeps me a little narrower for the trails. It also makes my front tires a little rounder and not as flat,thus helping steering quite a bit..............

Hope this helps, you will love the long travel,but some tight spots make it fun sometimes.....................

Top Bottom