Is there snow anywhere right now?

nathan1larson

Reaction score
I keep seeing pictures on Facebook of all this snow with the caption "Lots of snow today!"
Where is all this snow? Theres none yet in Western Canada, so is it the US or something that has the snow?

ippielb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Kananaskis had snow seen from another thread, Jasper as well. Lots of places have "snow" but won't be anything substantial. Those pictures must be from that new thing I heard on the radio where you can record your dreams to watch later.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
I keep seeing pictures on Facebook of all this snow with the caption "Lots of snow today!"
Where is all this snow? Theres none yet in Western Canada, so is it the US or something that has the snow?

Snow on the eastern slopes last week and through the Elk Valley and that is from the Pincher Creek area north through the Crowsnest Pass (there was snow on the ground in Blairmore), all the way to Jasper. It was pretty much melted by the end of Saturday and into Sunday.

It was nice to see but I didn't like the cold temps that went with it. Don't get too excited until around Halloween.............:d

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Chilli has lots of snow, guess they had a huge dump not too long ago. 19 feet or so.

Too far for a weekend trip for me though.

Last edited:

Catman13

Reaction score
That would be a great summer vacation. Load up your sleds and fly down there hitting virgin powder since you're pretty sure there aren't many sleds down there.

oler1234

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yup.jpg

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Secret highway lol Bet it was epic

Last edited:
Top Bottom