Is there different kinds?

HotShotHarry

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well, Ive noticed its usually always white, except in certain spots, its kinda yellow.:noidea: On a more serious note, I find that the further south you go, the snow seems more dense.
.Like Revy snow is heavier than say Mcbride or Valemount snow. I also think that the snow density and dryness is constantly changing day to day.

Timber_12

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What will it really matter if there are different kinds of snow? That old relic wedge of yours won't keep up to the newer iron and you're too embarassed to ride it even. If you did ride you would know about the snow types.

tantrumpipeline

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What will it really matter if there are different kinds of snow? That old relic wedge of yours won't keep up to the newer iron and you're too embarassed to ride it even. If you did ride you would know about the snow types.
I heard the wedgie will smoke new turbos and IQR mods though ;)

Longhairfreak

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You are the so-called expert with all the experience who is asking stupid questions about things you supposedly already know... I might not have a clue but at least I'm not delusional ;)

I dont recall saying I knew everything about different snow in North America.

summit1974

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
LHF is just gathering info so his wedge can be set up properly and perform to out do the new 2013 sleds...how was the sled show freak did you go down and meet some of the Members of the Snow@Mud!!!They say their are no two snow flakes alike!

GYMBRAT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well it seems everyone of my Fathers employees "all 40+" believe AB snow and BC snow are two completely different elements!entirely.......... :/

I have had more arguments on the issue than I care to remember!

Wilk INStheWEST

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well it seems everyone of my Fathers employees "all 40+" believe AB snow and BC snow are two completely different elements!entirely.......... :/

I have had more arguments on the issue than I care to remember!

I've skied Sunshine Village, right down the continental divide. One turn wasn't different from the other...;)

Ya, coastal snow is going to be different than the interior, it all depends on general humidity.

GYMBRAT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've skied Sunshine Village, right down the continental divide. One turn wasn't different from the other...;)

Ya, coastal snow is going to be different than the interior, it all depends on general humidity.

thank u!!! I

have tried to explain that to them numorous times lol. Ab snow is of course fluffier because of that exact reason BUT it does melt in warm weather as will any snow, they just can not grasp that concept......

Top Bottom