Is Anyone

2manykids

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sick and pathetic. Show the RCMP the respect????? You have got to be kidding me. Hope your personal car/truck never gets towed by these dolts , not even enough repect out of them when they call for a tow truck to send a tilt deck

Deano670

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yep, made me sick watching that poor sled bounce off the back of that wrecker. Imo this type of action should not be allowed, im not sure what that machine looks like anymore after its voyage from beaumont to leduc hanging off the azz of that truck.:mad:

2manykids

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Now you take farmer joe and his 1981 chev home made flat deck with a jib bar of the back with 2 on the deck and one swinging from the jib. Heading for a fun filled day of riding how long before he gets pulled over and fined?

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yep, made me sick watching that poor sled bounce off the back of that wrecker. Imo this type of action should not be allowed, im not sure what that machine looks like anymore after its voyage from beaumont to leduc hanging off the azz of that truck.:mad:

Rocket scientist. Cliffs dispatch not the sharpest knife in the drawer. RCMP would have call the towing company with a description of the type of vehicle to be towed. Dispatch would then dispatch the appropriate tow vehicle, (at least one one hope)

Deano670

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rocket scientist. Cliffs dispatch not the sharpest knife in the drawer. RCMP would have call the towing company with a description of the type of vehicle to be towed. Dispatch would then dispatch the appropriate tow vehicle, (at least one one hope)

Oh they new exactly what they were coming to get. The rcmp told me cliffs hauls them like this " ALL THE TIME " You are right kids you or i tryed hauling something in this manner lets see it be called as the commercial vehicle act deams it " AN INSECURE LOAD"

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh they new exactly what they were coming to get. The rcmp told me cliffs hauls them like this " ALL THE TIME " You are right kids you or i tryed hauling something in this manner lets see it be called as the commercial vehicle act deams it " AN INSECURE LOAD"

and to think that these people are allowed to reproduce.:eek::eek:

2manykids

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

It is a big black eye for both the rcmp and cliffs. I know i will be telling guys i deal with about the way in this was done.

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have broken front bumpers just like that one by barely tapping a tree. 600+ lbs of sled bouncing on it doesn't make a ton of sense to me. I sure hope my wife and kids (or anybody else's) aren't following that going down the road.

Deano670

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thats what i said when he picked it up, that bumper is only plastic not meant to hold 600lbs bouncing down the road.:rolleyes: And i get oh we have never had a problem, we haul them like this all the time.:mad:

summit1000man

Reaction score
need a bit'a common sense, if i knew thay would haul it like that i woulda just took it to my place and wait for someone to claim it

Deano670

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
need a bit'a common sense, if i knew thay would haul it like that i woulda just took it to my place and wait for someone to claim it

I had it at my place for 17 days exactly and when i tried to intervene i got the we will charge you with obstruction of justice thrown at me.

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thats what i said when he picked it up, that bumper is only plastic not meant to hold 600lbs bouncing down the road.:rolleyes: And i get oh we have never had a problem, we haul them like this all the time.:mad:

yeah, but when they do a bunch of cosmetic damage to it on the haul over, then it looks like a pile of crap, then "someone" mentions to head down to the police auction and pick up a real "steal" of a deal on sled, knowing that its only cosmetic and knowing what it looked like when it was picked up.

Pretty pathetic excuse for a tow job. The front bumper is only cosmetic and is not designed as an engineered tow lift point.

crazy_wheeler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sheesh...if you tried hauling an XP like that it probably would buckle in half. Common sense has become a rare commodity.

Top Bottom