Is Anyone

Deano670

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well i finally was able to contact the right ppl today as to what to do with this matter. Believe it or not the rcmp were great full that i would remove it from the field. The file has been opened on the machine, it runs on 2 cyl not quite 3 and will be submiting the vin number 2mrrw to the file. At any rate if anyone runs into a person missing a 99 thundercat please make contact with me.

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Well i finally was able to contact the right ppl today as to what to do with this matter. Believe it or not the rcmp were great full that i would remove it from the field. The file has been opened on the machine, it runs on 2 cyl not quite 3 and will be submiting the vin number 2mrrw to the file. At any rate if anyone runs into a person missing a 99 thundercat please make contact with me.

Good on ya man for trying to help the kitty home....Maybe in the end you might end up with a priject sled.....Repped your azz

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Cops usually appreciate folks trying to lend a hand........

Deano670

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So here is the scoop, the rcmp still have yet to come and view the machine, there is absolutely NO serial number on the machine. It would appear the tunnel has been changed and never re stamped. I have removed the seat to check for a stamping on top of the tunnel, have also removed the filters to check for a stamping on the bulk head/tunnel. Not really sure what else to do folks.:cool:

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Almost sounds like someone wanted to 'lose' it and collect some insurance. But there would have to be a police report filed at some time prior to the ins company paying out I'd imagine.

2manykids

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So here is the scoop, the rcmp still have yet to come and view the machine, there is absolutely NO serial number on the machine. It would appear the tunnel has been changed and never re stamped. I have removed the seat to check for a stamping on top of the tunnel, have also removed the filters to check for a stamping on the bulk head/tunnel. Not really sure what else to do folks.:cool:

You are doing everything you can. Now everytime i go past it i think about you, and the person you are. It is not a bait sled or the cops would have told us both to leave it be and they would have moved it themselves. They said that they had another call on it. Which i would assume was yourself. Go the legal route with it one day it could be yours. Lets hope one day before that you get a call from the owner

Deano670

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Almost sounds like someone wanted to 'lose' it and collect some insurance. But there would have to be a police report filed at some time prior to the ins company paying out I'd imagine.

Need a serial number to pay out on. Rcmp told me nothing across canada has been reported stolen that fits this description. Very strange thats all im gonna say.

Deano670

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Was told by the rcmp they think they will have it towed from here to a impound yard and if in 15 days its not claimed will most likely go to public auction. Not really sure how any of this works.

switchbackfst

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sounds to me like you posted and was read by the owner???? and is not sure how t report it cause doesn't want it back???? Sounds too fishy to me!!:treaten:

Deano670

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well that may be.......:confused: The rcmp and cliffs towing were here last night and picked it up. Its very twisted as to how the laws work:rolleyes: I'll post pics later after i upload them as to how this machine was transported off my property:eek:

gobig1029

Reaction score
hey deano, you didn't drive home with some guy from Saskatchewan in a green chev dually from a sledding trip about five or six years ago did ya?

Deano670

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey deano, you didn't drive home with some guy from Saskatchewan in a green chev dually from a sledding trip about five or six years ago did ya?

Yes.... Is this that same chevy drivin fool?????:d

Deano670

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So this is a wonderful way of transporting a snowmobile.:eek:

Deano670

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yikes

Attachments

• DSC03343.jpg
    DSC03343.jpg