Is any else out they getting inpatient for the snow to come

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hell no!!!!!! Just wait till everyone starts picking up their new Sno Checks; the itch will really set in then.

polarisdragon800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
NO your not alone!!!!!! like Shredder says once people pick up their snowchecks, they're be itching to go. I've been Itching to go all summer... Anyone know how I (and others) can stay updated on the snow conditions? like how much it is snowing up top in the hills in the fall? and when it snows up their... thanks

assaultn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No, your not alone buddy!! Its a disease, i've come to terms with this. It seems to be even worse this year with new model machines and new turbo systems coming out. Its gonna be a hard couple months!!!!!!

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We will try and keep everyone updates as to snow conditions on here. Also Like always people are free to call the shop anytime to inquire about snow conditions thruought theseason or if you need parts or pretty well anything sled related we can help you out.

P.S. It snowed up top lastnight and it actually came down past treeline!!! Bring it on..

polarisdragon800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We will try and keep everyone updates as to snow conditions on here. Also Like always people are free to call the shop anytime to inquire about snow conditions thruought theseason or if you need parts or pretty well anything sled related we can help you out. P.S. It snowed up top lastnight and it actually came down past treeline!!! Bring it on..
Awsome!! Bring on the pow!

Sumitdude

Reaction score
Cool snow at the tree line. Just got to get through hunting season and put some meat in the freezer. Then I will be heading out west..

Top Bottom