online ammo

jcjc1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i use ammoseek.com which sorts results from many retailers by price, caliber, etc. super convenient but i think its only for US sellers.

Mountainman52

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Pretty soon the LYING POS Mendicino will have online shopping stopped to, someone should .........

deaner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh man 17hmr is way more fun on gophers. More expensive though
I was just about to post the same thing. Once you go 17hmr you'll never look at your 22 again. I murdered about 60 the other day. They get all cocky because they think they're out of range

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was just about to post the same thing. Once you go 17hmr you'll never look at your 22 again. I murdered about 60 the other day. They get all cocky because they think they're out of range
It's basically the horsepower war of the gopher patch. Stock, Big Bore and Turbo.
Wife and I both shoot HMR and that was cool untill she reached out and touched a few with the WSM! Lol
HMR is getting really hard to find, Super Mag is dam near impossible around here!

MK4TDI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's basically the horsepower war of the gopher patch. Stock, Big Bore and Turbo.
Wife and I both shoot HMR and that was cool untill she reached out and touched a few with the WSM! Lol
HMR is getting really hard to find, Super Mag is dam near impossible around here!
I love my WSM, have barely touched the HMR since I bought the WSM, not to hard to find ammo out this way.

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I love my WSM, have barely touched the HMR since I bought the WSM, not to hard to find ammo out this way.
Really! where you by? I'm close to Loyd and called wild side, prophet river, Can tire, rona in Verm. Bonneyville and everyone's been out for weeks!

MK4TDI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Really! where you by? I'm close to Loyd and called wild side, prophet river, Can tire, rona in Verm. Bonneyville and everyone's been out for weeks!
3 hours west, it has been a little bit since I've boughten any, I'll make some inquiries, be moving into the Lloyd country this fall.

MK4TDI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Found some of these the other day... turns out you can sell self defense ammo as long as it has a bear on it. Haha
20230716_102429.jpg
20230716_102441.jpg
20230716_103122.jpg

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yup, an awsome .17 rimfire round, way way more hit than the 17HMR. About 600fps faster than HMR when both are shooting 20gr bullets.
Its a super flat shooting round crazy acurate out of my Savage B-mag.
Smacks coyotes at 150 yards and will drop them out to 200 - but that is the max with 20gr.
Cheap way to explode gophers.

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yup, an awsome .17 rimfire round, way way more hit than the 17HMR. About 600fps faster than HMR when both are shooting 20gr bullets.
Its a super flat shooting round crazy acurate out of my Savage B-mag.
Smacks coyotes at 150 yards and will drop them out to 200 - but that is the max with 20gr.
Cheap way to explode gophers.

That’s pretty good for a 20gr! The 17hmr is a good gun for prairie chickens. But need to do head shots.

Top Bottom