Invermere area conditions 2017-18

Allseasons

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There was spots that snow was over our heads. Was a sweet day. I tried to punch up to thunder once yesterday but didn’t make it. Drifted snow at the top, I’d cut through a crust and sled wiped its feet. Was snowing really hard so wasn’t worth another poke

uglyfugly

Reaction score
Forster is about as wide open as it gets around Here. Brewer would be next, most other zones have steep terrain to cross or climb to get to.

I have a picture of brewer time stamped Dec. 28 last year. Its gotta be open by now no? The old farts must have at least cut the trail in again.

AaronQ

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a picture of brewer time stamped Dec. 28 last year. Its gotta be open by now no? The old farts must have at least cut the trail in again.
I'm sure with this late couple dumps you'd probably be able to scoot back in there. Watch those slide faces that are south exposure they might be miserable now. Same as Forster some creeks might still be open but you'd probably be able to pick your way a through em

pano-dude

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You could try renegade motorsports in the industrial area. Mikey may have something.
It's deep and cold out there right now, North wind yesterday was building cornices on South facing aspects.

xf800

Reaction score
Anyone have a lh lower a arm for a 2017 Polaris axis rmk. Or know somewhere that might?

pano-dude

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A beacon search park has also been set up below the cabin.

pano-dude

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sweet! I knew there was a reason I bought a membership this year.
How's the snow back there after this cold snap and holiday break Darcy?

I havnt been out, to busy dealing with holiday crowds and fresh snow at work but was told it is /Was deep. Lots of traffic, 70 sleds paid fees the day my buddy was collecting. -33 at the resort today again....

Newfie1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I havnt been out, to busy dealing with holiday crowds and fresh snow at work but was told it is /Was deep. Lots of traffic, 70 sleds paid fees the day my buddy was collecting. -33 at the resort today again....

Save your time for when I get there and of Jan lol

MarkCos

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow
Not one picture of forester in 12 pages
lol
Is a low snow year there this year or something?

Top Bottom