Interesting Video on Hilary Clinton

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

sick1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sounds about right, by the way politicians feel and act like they are entitled.

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow that could be one messed up president!!!

Trump looks like and angel in comparison.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
She is a crook. If either you or I worked for the State Dept in the US and we did the email deal like she did we would be on the run like Edward Snowden is. Now Jullian Assange from WikiLeaks has brought forward proof that she threatened physical harm to Bernie Sanders and his wife if they didn't concede the Democratic nomination. She is evil to the bone.

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There was over 2 million uncounted ballots before they announced her win over Bernie. Crazy the power the Clintons have over people.
DN!

Last edited:

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
out of 325 million people in the US you would think they could pick two presidential candidates that are mentally stable and a bit more honest (I know that hard to find in a politician). The US is screwed with either person behind the wheel.

pfi572

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
out of 325 million people in the US you would think they could pick two presidential candidates that are mentally stable and a bit more honest (I know that hard to find in a politician). The US is screwed with either person behind the wheel.

Canada and US .
Canada ? just less population .

Last edited:

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well most Americans I talked to want to be screwed by a new partner... They have had enough of being fawked by the clintons for 3 decades.......

Trump would be so much better for Canada ,inpaticular western Canada . You will see pipelines , less regulation and jobs ... Is he a crook , Yes !
Clinton , you will see more poor people ,more regulation, and more contempt for Canada's economy ....
She claims to be for the working poor , what a frickin liar ...
She has no idea what poor is ....!!
Trump , like him or not at least you know what he's about ... He does not hide it .
Hillary , should be in jail ..., really ....!!

Last edited:

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I talk to Americans daily for work and most of them tell me they are screwed with either one leading them and I have to agree with that.

Well most Americans I talked to want to be screwed by a new partner... They have had enough of being fawked by the clintons for 3 decades.......

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I spend a good amount of time down there , and the silent majority are mainly pro trump I find .
Despite the media pulling out all stops to slow trump , all it does is fan the flames of trump support ....Obama's way , like JT of just creating more poor people and borrowing more $$ simply does not work ...never has , never will.

Just like in Canada ,going from a surplus to a huge deficit in no time at all with JT . We are on the same path ! What's his answer to fix things ? More EI , instead of creating JOBS!

I think Trump is crazy too , but as a western Canadian I will take him over Hillary , ANYDAY !!

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I agree she should be in jail but Trump has no business running the show either. Just like the Clintons he is just as corrupt as them and I am not so sure he even knows where Western Canada is on the map. Like I said, the US is full of scholars and intellectual minded people and they have the two to choose from. What a shame.

Trump would be so much better for Canada ,inpaticular western Canada . You will see pipelines , less regulation and jobs ... Is he a crook , Yes !
Clinton , you will see more poor people ,more regulation, and more contempt for Canada's economy ....
She claims to be for the working poor , what a frickin liar ...
She has no idea what poor is ....!!
Trump , like him or not at least you know what he's about ... He does not hide it .
Hillary , should be in jail ..., really ....!!

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
He seems to agree with pipelines from western Canada, conversely Hillary is on record as being in favour to closing down western Canada's energy sector !She is on record against all US / Canada pipelines ventures... I would say that is a huge advantage to us as far as trump is concerned .

Obama , JT , Clinton ... Same chit , different pile .....IMO.

rightsideup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
He seems to agree with pipelines from western Canada, conversely Hillary is on record as being in favour to closing down western Canada's energy sector !She is on record against all US / Canada pipelines ventures... I would say that is a huge advantage to us as far as trump is concerned .

Obama , JT , Clinton ... Same chit , different pile .....IMO.
that is where obama was leading Justin, an hillary will follow suit. Trump just seems so off the frinking wall as well rich bancrupt cheat , reality show. scary as well. Maybe oleary should get us citzenship and run LOL

Top Bottom