Interesting Story on CBC

twin turbo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the biggest problem is there is to many people with nothing better to do,like enforcing current laws which go unheard of.it only take 1 political person to screw something up just because they had a bad encounter with or just dont like it.i agree that saftey must be delt with before anybody rides anything and must be contiunued there after.i am a father of 4 and i do make sure my kids play safe at all times but the government is getting out of hand and pretty soon nobody will be allowed to do anything.take for example,having a beer outside in your yard or fire pit in your yard,smoking even outside,having relations in a parked car lol,our free country is gone and i dont like to be controlled by some old, over paid, cranky pollitition,look at the laws they have on acreages already.the whole reason some move to an acreage was to be able to park stuff or have a bon fire,company over ect. just my 5 cents :eek:

Tabbymagpie

Reaction score
Very interesting topic, but I agree, it is up to the parents to make the safe choice and set an example. Far too often I see the parent not wearing a helmet, so what kind of signal is that sending to their kids?:nono:

Top Bottom