Installed Skinz Front End & Shocks

Kibbels

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well I made the decision to install the Skinz today... I have a NEW Zbroz +3.5" in box... Just felt like I wanted to try the Skinz first. DaveB was my stupidvisor today!:cool:.. Going to Revy this weekend so we will see how it works:beer:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    175.3 KB · Views: 240

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was the guy hiding the tools and kicking bolts all over the garage to help speed things along. Hahaha.

Gotta say, for a couple of rooks, the process went pretty good and alignment went pretty smooth.

moyiesledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Let us know how it works. I went with Zbros just 'cuz I didn't want to mess with the shocks but I haven't gotten around to installing them yet. Did my son's with Zbros though and he said it was like night and day difference from his Timbersled. Moving the spindles forward seems to be the ticket for the Nytro.

Kibbels

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You bet I will let u know.... Good news is I have the Zbros for backup... I've been known to be hard on iron!!

Let us know how it works. I went with Zbros just 'cuz I didn't want to mess with the shocks but I haven't gotten around to installing them yet. Did my son's with Zbros though and he said it was like night and day difference from his Timbersled. Moving the spindles forward seems to be the ticket for the Nytro.

Kibbels

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes, big thanks to DaveB for helping me out!! :cool:And yes it went very well other than I only had 1 beer in garage fridge:realmad:

I was the guy hiding the tools and kicking bolts all over the garage to help speed things along. Hahaha.

Gotta say, for a couple of rooks, the process went pretty good and alignment went pretty smooth.

Kibbels

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well rode this weekend with Skinz and :perfect10:put thru some torture and well it stood up to the test. Handling was so much better and much less effort:cool:. Huge difference downhill, side hill and no probs rippin through trees. Happy, Happy! Happy!

mtnviper

Reaction score
Website
fourstrokesolutionsllc.com
Well rode this weekend with Skinz and :perfect10:put thru some torture and well it stood up to the test. Handling was so much better and much less effort:cool:. Huge difference downhill, side hill and no probs rippin through trees. Happy, Happy! Happy!

That's good to hear Kibbels, I'm in the process of installing the Skinz front end on my XTX. My main goals are to improve the side hilling and make the sled easier/reduce the effort required to hold a counter steer in wet/heavy snow.

Bill

Kibbels

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes u will be happy with the Skinz.... Great to side hill. Good luck Bill. I still need a ROV...

Trax 2 Treadz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
trax2treadz.com
Perfect!!!! I knew you were going to love it!!!! It is a game changer I love the way my sled handles now!!

PS I should have some more kits in stock in 2 weeks!!

Jan

Top Bottom