In a perfect world...

ridin scared

Reaction score
What would be the top 10 punishments for a sled thief? If there were no laws to protect them. They tried to get my sleds twice last year... dam Bastages.......My #1 punishment would be......................... AWWW... I think I will just go back to cleaning my guns.

Scrambled

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just like horse thiefs and cattle rustlers,string them up by the nearest tree.theyll never do it again.

shoppingcart111

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Like that guy that burned the us flag at the veterans hall in New York, they gave him three options 1. Deal with the cops, 2. Go head to head in a fight with a seasoned vet, 3. Get tied to a pole infront of a kids soccer game holding a sign saying what he did. He picked 3.

ESOX

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A thorough beating by the folks who's sled was stolen...at least that's what I'd like!:mad:

TravisFader

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I like the old method of justice. Steals somrthing cut off his hand. Steals something again cut off the other hand.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well as we all work full time and can then play,people work full time to steal.

For a quad they shoud be left in a swamp naked for the bugs.
For a snowmobile on top of the mountain naked.

They wanted them and maybe they just fell off ......:d
In the snow or mud....

dezmitchell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well as we all work full time and can then play,people work full time to steal.

For a quad they shoud be left in a swamp naked for the bugs.
For a snowmobile on top of the mountain naked.

They wanted them and maybe they just fell off ......:d
In the snow or mud....

I 2nd this

badss

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i just got my m5 how should i lock it up its my first sled and i dont want it going anywhere unless im rideing it!!!!!

Go to Canadian Tire and get one of them heavy duty gorilla locks....big dog...electric fence....keep it outta sight

SLY

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just found a real nice chain/lock combo for a customer, the lock has a built in alarm and is on a real nice covered, heavy duth 5' chain. Pretty slick and if you mess with the lock the alarm is 110db, not cheap but I'd rather spend $200 than try to argue with insurance while my riding season is toast. Sold a couple already and am using one in my arsenal this winter. When I use my deck I also run a cable through the sleds and the wheel on my truck.

SLY

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Go to Canadian Tire and get one of them heavy duty gorilla locks....big dog...electric fence....keep it outta sight

Have you noticed how many sets of bolt cutters those guys sell when they are on sale:eek: Make sure you get the lock with the staple that they can't get the cutters on, I have one on one of my gates that is so beat from trying to get off that I can't open with the key :rant:

Top Bottom