Impulse titainum nytro?

turbo-gator

Reaction score
Does anyone know a Leroy from Grandpraire that has a orange and black titainum turbo nytro for sale? i was dealing with him on it but lost his no. if you know him could you give me his no. thanks.

Carrots

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My buddy just bought a sled that matches your description. Is this the sled? Lol

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1318545890.324760.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1318545890.324760.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 410

Got boost want snow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ain't no 1160 wedgie but then again not all of us can be as extreme and exclusive as you LHF. Still a nice nytro in my world.

Foxstar45

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah, that sled sold to a dude in wabuman. There are a million turbo nitros for sale at any given time.

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya but that fugly yamaha will kick about 95% of the sleds out there. Nice nytro

hey i never said it was a wimpy sled it is just ugly like all yammys. not a yammy fan
i think they look something like a squished bug. but thats just my opinion.
yes it may kick azz but lets put build dollars to dollars 4 stroke to 2 stroke and see who is at the top. that thing has to be built out of tubed chromoly just so it is light enough that it will have enough power to pull its azz up the hill.
end of the day i know i would gladly run a 200lb lighter sled than 50 more hp. jmo

Carrots

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey i never said it was a wimpy sled it is just ugly like all yammys. not a yammy fan
i think they look something like a squished bug. but thats just my opinion.
yes it may kick azz but lets put build dollars to dollars 4 stroke to 2 stroke and see who is at the top. that thing has to be built out of tubed chromoly just so it is light enough that it will have enough power to pull its azz up the hill.
end of the day i know i would gladly run a 200lb lighter sled than 50 more hp. jmo

You clearly have never rode a turbo yammy.

Top Bottom