If you had to do it all again....

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
Yesturdae eye coodent evin spel Truk driever today eye ar won!

Phyer Phyter

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thinking of opening my own gynecolgist office in town, should be able to take a on line course and all good to go. may find something i like.:beer:

You can always tell the younger guys. Great ideas, no plan. Only the sick and diseased ones go to the Dr. If that's what ya wanna, ummm, see all day; then go for it suppose. I am not sayin, I am just sayin. :p:eek::d:d

woody_tobius_jr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Right out of high school, I got a job as a computer programmer, after a couple of years, I decided that office work wasn't for me. My grandad was quite the woodworker and we would always build stuff together, and I figured THIS is what I wanted to do, so I got my cabinetmaking ticket and was working with a guy whose dad was logging and needed help, so I figured I would take a break from cabinets and try logging, loved working outdoors, and they were short drivers, so they trained me up for my class one and I got to haul logs for a few years, and that progressed into equipment hauling, and some compressor hauling. So if I had it all to do over again...I think I should have stayed with the computers and I most likely would have been retired by now :)
But as was mentioned above, I wouldn't have met my wife and had my 2 girls...so I guess I'm good with my life choices :beer: :d

andystepper

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I probably would of payed more attention in highschool so that I could take and engineer course. Instead I'm a journeyman IP certified Autobody technician. Love my job, wish it payed better.

pete gads

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I work shift work in edmonton. On average work a 42hr week. Have to work some nights.
I'm leaving in morning on my 8th sled trip this year, never took time off or had to ride on weekends, Only regret was wish I would have started before I was 30, only have 8 yrs left til retired.

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I wouldn't change a thing. Seems like there has always been rewarding opportunities in my life. My biggest focus in my life is my kids. I feel I was meant to be their mom, and every day I give thanks for that. I work around them... I've had to be inventive..... from heavy equipment operating, music teaching, phys ed teaching, doula, massage, even dog grooming, I've done it, keeping them at the center of my world.
Embarking on a very very interesting do over right now... Life is pretty cool :)

rmk 800 144

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Being I'm still in high school some idea what I want to do after school.. but I think I would of tried lot more and think about sledding way less....

aaron_m

Reaction score
thinking of opening my own gynecolgist office in town, should be able to take a on line course and all good to go. may find something i like.:beer:

Too funny. I always thought that would be the most awesoem job in the world. A buddy of mine IS a gynno. Trust me, not the most happy job in the world. Most women he sees, aren't seeing him because all is good downstairs. His stories can make you puke, and then puke again

what_next

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i'd be doing the same thing... Mining Engineer
but i would of lived more and would of been in debt after university instead of being a workaholic

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
would not change a thing. Started off as a heavy duty mechanic, got carbon monoxide poisoning and went back to school for Business and International Trade. Started working with a Japanese trading company then eventually opened my own company exporting organic grains from Canada to US/EU/Japan as well as importing various products from NZ and South America. Life is good!

Bill Daley

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
:beer::beer::beer: If I had to do it again I'd just find an old girl with lots of money :beer::beer::beer:

Can't get a young one they run to fast.I go after the ones on those electric scooters.All you have to do is turn off the key.:beer::beer::beer:

Last edited:

lbartels

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would have tried a bit more in high school. Been a little safer at the best job I'd ever had, So I would still be there. Grasping for the next rung on the ladder. Then I would have took a step back when I was with that girl and made the right choice.

Either way fate or not this is only a 1 way street, heading in the right direction we're all suppose to be going.

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Being I'm still in high school some idea what I want to do after school.. but I think I would of tried lot more and think about sledding way less....

that there is the wrong attitude lol,,, its good to listen up in school but if you dont have passion about something whats the point of a good job,,,,its all about balance, and then the ambition to make things happen... and sleding is a great choice....

heres a question???

How many peeps have this nice and costly degree they never used???

again going to school is a great thing but life changes and the times change,,, its hard to decide the rest of your life at the age of 18....

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
:beer: If I had to do it again I'd just find an old girl with lots of money :beer:

Can't get a young one they run to fast.I go after the ones on those electric scooters.All you have to do is turn off the key.:beer::beer::beer:

this was my thought,,, go Jig down in Cali for a few years and land me a Sugar Momma to suport my habits....:beer: this should be a degree in its self:d it is the 21 first century and woman have been doing this for decades,,, equal rights i say:beer::beer:

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
I'd have stolen Charlie Sheens Identity in the infancy of identity theft...

Top Bottom