If you could talk to the engineers...

brewster

Reaction score
I got a couple things that bug me for sure. When you change and engine in an xp the positive and negative wires coming from the mag that are run to the harness behind the chaincase in a very tight and awkward position have to be removed before you can yank the longblock. Lots of people dont know how to remove the leads from the connector and end up cutting and splicing. Also why have they not come up with a better way to hold the dowels when removing skid bolts, could be very simple like a small rivet or bolt through the suspension into the dowel to stop it from spinning. I know I know what about notch effect, from the hole drilled. And anyone ever notice when replacing oil hoses or rave valve vaccum lines there never quite long enough to get back on there perfect. Anyways I have more but always forget about it all when I hear my raves open up :)

Summwat

Reaction score
I agree with the xp secondary, put a bolt in it. Turned a ten minute reed swap into over an hour. How bout the plastic bushing in the tra primary that fail every 700-800 miles or so.

Top Bottom