Idea of the summer used!

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If it doesn't negatively effect you,, why l3itch about it? I thought it was pretty clever....

Because stupid stuff like that makes AMA get tighter on what they will and will not do, and will likely jump premiums if a lot of people abuse the service.

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you only live once, live life to the fullest no regrets, thats what its all about,

If you cannot have a good time, or go a few weeks without booze that is pretty pathetic and a good term for it, alcoholic. A lot more to life then sitting around getting piss drunk all the time.

dooryder

XP V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
not all the time, whats wrong with drinking a few everynight? or just getting pissed with your buds on the weekend. theres nothing wrong with it, no matter what age (

polarice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
not all the time, whats wrong with drinking a few everynight? or just getting pissed with your buds on the weekend. theres nothing wrong with it, no matter what age (

anybody else remember the tv commercial where the two guys are walking home from the bar cause they dont have enough to get a cab but have enough to buy a pizza so they get the pizza delivered and grab a ride with the delivery guy ....

badss

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
anybody else remember the tv commercial where the two guys are walking home from the bar cause they dont have enough to get a cab but have enough to buy a pizza so they get the pizza delivered and grab a ride with the delivery guy ....

Now that right there is funny....

OVERKILL 19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by OVERKILL 19
@ 41 I remember people doing this back when I was a retard! 25 years ago!

Why are people on here so quick to judge, jump down people's throats, call names and be rude?? We get it- you disagree with it. Name calling unnecessary ...

????????????????????? Where the he!! in my post am I judging,jumping down a throat or name calling????????
I simply said 25 years ago I knew guys that did the same thing, not a new idea! I referd to myself as a retard cause I did ALOT of crazy sh!t. BUT BY NO MEANS WAS BEING RUDE ?????mirror???!!!!! Are we only allowed to post things we agree with now? Whos quick to jugde? Read all the post's !

Last edited:

OVERKILL 19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yes when you were young, hes young so whats the difference
i think its alot better then driving loser pissed and crashing and killing people or getting a dui. maybe he will look back at it and realize it was a stupid thing to do
but knowing murray he wont :rolleyes: haha

good idea murray!

never said it was a bad idea.........I said he was not the first to do it! Or the last or the second, third..........

Don't know Murray, BUT I'M GLAD he got home safe!

polarice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
lets settle down folks this thread was (im sure ) meant to be someone telling of there creative way to get both themselves and a vehicle home safe with no impaired charges or worse yet someone getting killed ... lets loosen up a bit

we were all young at some point (some more recent than others) we have all done some stupid stuff that you wouldnt want anyone else trying now that you sit back and think about it

and i can gaurantee ya if i would of thought of this idea when i was out getting blitzed and shouldnt of drove home i sure as hell would of been calling them as well

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score

Back WHEN???????

Dunno, but I find a lot better things to do with my time then get piss drunk all the time. Will have a few, but other then that it's just stupid IMO, or unless your just a young kid it's ok for a few years....And I highly enjoy body parts like a liver working properly......

Medical advances now allow livers to be transplanted... I want dibs on yours....

Because stupid stuff like that makes AMA get tighter on what they will and will not do, and will likely jump premiums if a lot of people abuse the service.

They will jump premiums regardless..... I'm sure mur is not single handedly responsible for rate increases.... Towing company discression anyhow...we used to call the tow company direct to bring a winch truck out to the victoria trail pits when ALL the trucks were stuck.... they billed AMA

If you cannot have a good time, or go a few weeks without booze that is pretty pathetic and a good term for it, alcoholic. A lot more to life then sitting around getting piss drunk all the time.

I call BS.....

HONDA310R

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh gawd... Settle down negative Nelly! He's young. It was funny. Everybody needs to pull a stunt or two like this once in a while. Tell me you've never done anything stupid just to see if you could get away with it??? Before you answer that, try to remember that I've seen you drunk, barefoot and puking, so I probly won't believe you anyway...

um yeah i was drunk, and i did puke at the Campout....i for sure wasnt barefoot so get your fact straight and i didnt call AMA to drive me to my campsite i walked to it. Yeah i have dont stupid ch!t but i dont go advertising it what if the AMA guy was a member on here?

mur190

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thanks for some of the support and i wasent falling down drunk...
i was just tipsy enough that if i was to get pulled out i would been reppin the
nike mobile for a year...

Just didnt feel like lettin that happen and didnt feel like possibly swervin the wrong way and killing someone.... sorry for any inconvience...

polarice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thanks for some of the support and i wasent falling down drunk...
i was just tipsy enough that if i was to get pulled out i would been reppin the
nike mobile for a year...

Just didnt feel like lettin that happen and didnt feel like possibly swervin the wrong way and killing someone.... sorry for any inconvience...[/QUOTE

no worries

i still think its a helluva idea

mur190

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

????????????????????? Where the he!! in my post am I judging,jumping down a throat or name calling????????
I simply said 25 years ago I knew guys that did the same thing, not a new idea! I referd to myself as a retard cause I did ALOT of crazy sh!t. BUT BY NO MEANS WAS BEING RUDE ?????mirror???!!!!! Are we only allowed to post things we agree with now? Whos quick to jugde? Read all the post's !

i wasent kickin twenty five years ago and had no idea anyone else had ever done it so i did it.

Scrambled

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey kid dont let these guys get ya down,some people think that the way they do things is the only way they should be done,I think what you did was a great plan and it worked,I wouldnt recomend doin again with your truck for awhile but maybe a buddys,the tow truck guys dont give a sh@t as long as there gettin paid.So keep goin out and havin fun and just be as safe as possible and enjoy life,Im 45 and still love goin out partyin on weekends,as my grampa once told me spend your money on a good time its the only thing they cant take from you,so have fun and stay safe anyway you can.

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow, this one helluva heated thread over a young kid just having a little fun and doing it safe..maybe not the wisest of ways but definitley clever. I have had 4 friends KILLED back in highschool all in one vehicle from driving home from bush party hitting a truck head on on a back road... so good on ya. Who else is going to retrieve your sorry drunk azz from the middle of nowhere at 4 am? And honestly, how many sober teenagers do you think there are at a bush party? I honestly wouldnt even risk it if i had 2 drinks! Give the guy a break guys honestly, yes maybe he shouldnt have advertised and no maybe people shouldn't take his advice and try it themselves but atleast he proved that he was responsible in even the slightest way..which is more than I can say about some teenage idiots out there! Also, i'm sure AMA would be happier knowing they towed a young kid and his vehicle home safely rather than retreiving his totalled truck from a ditch and the ambulance hauling his carcass away!! Geez people..

JaySimon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I dunno, I wish I would have thought of that a few years back.

For the future, buy a canopy, then you've got a place to sleep wherever you are. Works like a charm.

mur190

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey kid dont let these guys get ya down,some people think that the way they do things is the only way they should be done,I think what you did was a great plan and it worked,I wouldnt recomend doin again with your truck for awhile but maybe a buddys,the tow truck guys dont give a sh@t as long as there gettin paid.So keep goin out and havin fun and just be as safe as possible and enjoy life,Im 45 and still love goin out partyin on weekends,as my grampa once told me spend your money on a good time its the only thing they cant take from you,so have fun and stay safe anyway you can.

hey man you never grow up, you never grow old is what i was told.
Just a kid havin fun and thats how its gonna be.

mur190

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow, this one helluva heated thread over a young kid just having a little fun and doing it safe..maybe not the wisest of ways but definitley clever. I have had 4 friends KILLED back in highschool all in one vehicle from driving home from bush party hitting a truck head on on a back road... so good on ya. Who else is going to retrieve your sorry drunk azz from the middle of nowhere at 4 am? And honestly, how many sober teenagers do you think there are at a bush party? I honestly wouldnt even risk it if i had 2 drinks! Give the guy a break guys honestly, yes maybe he shouldnt have advertised and no maybe people shouldn't take his advice and try it themselves but atleast he proved that he was responsible in even the slightest way..which is more than I can say about some teenage idiots out there! Also, i'm sure AMA would be happier knowing they towed a young kid and his vehicle home safely rather than retreiving his totalled truck from a ditch and the ambulance hauling his carcass away!! Geez people..

Thanks for the support.. like i said the cops know us by name and pull us over no matter what.... so whats the diff if ama pulled if home from there or 5 mins down the road with me in the back of sir mr gestapo's car...

I think everyone one at the party was a DD that night... Designated Drinker.

mur190

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I do want to know what kind of "baby" this truck is and just what makes it so darn special that no other sober person can drive it home from down a dead end road. Because unless it's an 800 HP+ $100,000+ truck I call BS.

well i hacked up alotta cash for it and have put alotta time into it and take care of it cause its mine.... so its my baby....

would you let any 16-18 year old person jump in the drivers seat of your unit
drunk or sober?? if you would then you've gotta alota trust in todays youth and good on yea if not then....Jus sayin...

Top Bottom