Idea of the summer used!

mur190

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ok so being that im still in my teenage bush party and such years
I had this great idea that we tested last weekend and it worked.
So i have ama on my truck and we drive out to the bush party
get pretty tourqued up. No one that i trust is sober enough to drive
my baby so i call ama and tell them my truck wont start... give them my location and such... half hour later they arive. tow truck guy asks if i want
him to take a look to see the problem. i say no its ok lets just tow it and ill figure it out myself.
So we get it all hooked up... get towed home... awake in the morning with my truck in the driveway with zero risk of getting a DUI....
thank you ama for your support.

fat tire

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
my baby so i call ama and tell them my truck wont start... give them my location and such... half hour later they arive. tow truck guy asks if i want
him to take a look to see the problem. i say no its ok lets just tow it and ill figure it out myself.
So we get it all hooked up... get towed home... awake in the morning with my truck in the driveway with zero risk of getting a DUI....
Nice........ but usually AMA won't go off the beaten trail.....or off the road at all......Trust me....Once a work buddy locked the keys in my truck and I called AMA......it was just off the hwy about 1/4 mile down a lease road..... the AMA guy said no can do as we only service in our contract twp rds or RR rds hwy's and driveways...... no off road of any kind...........including lease roads. I called AMA to complain and they said read your contract and that is their policy..........................so if in fact you do get them to tow your truck home from a bush party... then you were quite lucky.

HONDA310R

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I think thats abusing the system!! JMO

mur190

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice........ but usually AMA won't go off the beaten trail.....or off the road at all......Trust me....Once a work buddy locked the keys in my truck and I called AMA......it was just off the hwy about 1/4 mile down a lease road..... the AMA guy said no can do as we only service in our contract twp rds or RR rds hwy's and driveways...... no off road of any kind...........including lease roads. I called AMA to complain and they said read your contract and that is their policy..........................so if in fact you do get them to tow your truck home from a bush party... then you were quite lucky.

it wasent total bush party it was the end of the dead end road lol

Burns

Reaction score
And what would have happened if they wouldn't have come? Just asking...

HONDA310R

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
whats the diffenece if they tow it from the party or tow it after your in the back of the cop car gettin a dui... just pre planin imo.

Pre planning would be having someone not drink to drive you home. U used you ama for something that you caused...what if there was a single mom on the side of the highway with little children that need a tow beacuse her old car died but the guy was towing your drunkness home and she had to wait for several hrs?

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Pre planning would be having someone not drink to drive you home. U used you ama for something that you caused...what if there was a single mom on the side of the highway with little children that need a tow beacuse her old car died but the guy was towing your drunkness home and she had to wait for several hrs?

Oh gawd... Settle down negative Nelly! He's young. It was funny. Everybody needs to pull a stunt or two like this once in a while. Tell me you've never done anything stupid just to see if you could get away with it??? Before you answer that, try to remember that I've seen you drunk, barefoot and puking, so I probly won't believe you anyway...

OVERKILL 19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh gawd... Settle down negative Nelly! He's young. It was funny. Everybody needs to pull a stunt or two like this once in a while. Tell me you've never done anything stupid just to see if you could get away with it??? Before you answer that, try to remember that I've seen you drunk, barefoot and puking, so I probly won't believe you anyway...

True.... until my AMA rates go up even more. You play you pay...pretty simple!

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Your choice I guess, but seems dumb. Don't see why people still see the need to get so bombed all the time......Only 21 and long grown out of that phase.

polarice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Your choice I guess, but seems dumb. Don't see why people still see the need to get so bombed all the time......Only 21 and long grown out of that phase.

these guys that are against are poed cause they didnt think of it first

you just know your not going to get away with it again but good on ya for thinking

Last edited:

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
sucks to be you!!!
I'm twice your age and still like to get floor lickin drunk on a regular basis!!!
Awesome way to get home!!!

OVERKILL 19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
these guys that are against are poed cause they didnt think of it first

you just know your not going to get away with it again but good on ya for thinking

@ 41 I remember people doing this back when I was a retard! 25 years ago!

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Why are people on here so quick to judge, jump down people's throats, call names and be rude?? We get it- you disagree with it. Name calling unnecessary ...

dooryder

XP V.I.P. Member
Reaction score

yes when you were young, hes young so whats the difference
i think its alot better then driving loser pissed and crashing and killing people or getting a dui. maybe he will look back at it and realize it was a stupid thing to do
but knowing murray he wont :rolleyes: haha

good idea murray!

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh gawd... Settle down negative Nelly! He's young. It was funny. Everybody needs to pull a stunt or two like this once in a while. Tell me you've never done anything stupid just to see if you could get away with it??? ...

So the young punks that drove off with your trailer a few months back were just mis-understood youth doing a stupid stunt to see if they get away with it? LOL - Your demeanor was different then if I remember right....

To me its a little more about respect I guess - roadside assistance is kinda like a fire extinguisher, only for emergencies, and don't use it for trivial stuff because then it might not be there when you really need it. Just my opinion.

I do want to know what kind of "baby" this truck is and just what makes it so darn special that no other sober person can drive it home from down a dead end road. Because unless it's an 800 HP+ $100,000+ truck I call BS.

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So the young punks that drove off with your trailer a few months back were just mis-understood youth doing a stupid stunt to see if they get away with it? LOL - Your demeanor was different then if I remember right....

To me its a little more about respect I guess - roadside assistance is kinda like a fire extinguisher, only for emergencies, and don't use it for trivial stuff because then it might not be there when you really need it. Just my opinion.

I do want to know what kind of "baby" this truck is and just what makes it so darn special that no other sober person can drive it home from down a dead end road. Because unless it's an 800 HP+ $100,000+ truck I call BS.

I agree. I am one of the most anal people ever about my vehicles and yet a few times when I had to many I still let someone else drive my truck as long as I was with them. But most of the time I planned ahead and got a ride, or knew i'd be driving and didn't drink......

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
sucks to be you!!!
I'm twice your age and still like to get floor lickin drunk on a regular basis!!!
Awesome way to get home!!!

Dunno, but I find a lot better things to do with my time then get piss drunk all the time. Will have a few, but other then that it's just stupid IMO, or unless your just a young kid it's ok for a few years....And I highly enjoy body parts like a liver working properly......

PEAK SEEKER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If it doesn't negatively effect you,, why l3itch about it? I thought it was pretty clever....

dooryder

XP V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Dunno, but I find a lot better things to do with my time then get piss drunk all the time. Will have a few, but other then that it's just stupid IMO, or unless your just a young kid it's ok for a few years....And I highly enjoy body parts like a liver working properly......

you only live once, live life to the fullest no regrets, thats what its all about,

Top Bottom