i wish i had a truck this badazz

BC Sno-Ghost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A rig like that brings only one thing to mind......ooooooh Baby!;)
wife.jpg

Orrin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks lie Valleyview and yeah that truck would fit right in, I hope I'm not related to the owner... Jason is that you??????

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks lie Valleyview and yeah that truck would fit right in, I hope I'm not related to the owner... Jason is that you??????

Are you talking to me?

I sure as hell hope not, I try to stay away from VV. Bad memories there, had to do with an indian girl and a bottle of whiskey,.. I miss that bottle of whiskey.

Besides if I had stacks mine would be bigger than that, kind of like the guy that drives a old red ford truck here in town. He has dual stacks that are about 8ft tall, made from 2" pipe,.. next time I will get a picture.

Work2Ride

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Are you talking to me?

I sure as hell hope not, I try to stay away from VV. Bad memories there, had to do with an indian girl and a bottle of whiskey,.. I miss that bottle of whiskey.

Besides if I had stacks mine would be bigger than that, kind of like the guy that drives a old red ford truck here in town. He has dual stacks that are about 8ft tall, made from 2" pipe,.. next time I will get a picture.

Theres also a dodge rolling around with 2 Culverts as smoke stacks... Only in GP.

Orrin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Are you talking to me?

I have a 15 year old nephew who live's in VV and his name is Jason. Funny thing is I have a story from GP about an indian girl, a bottle of whiskey and a Stetson, I miss that Stetson. I ended up giving to my Dad, every time he wore it I smiled.

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a 15 year old nephew who live's in VV and his name is Jason. Funny thing is I have a story from GP about an indian girl, a bottle of whiskey and a Stetson, I miss that Stetson. I ended up giving to my Dad, every time he wore it I smiled.

Haha,

heavy d

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The only thing missing is a big wing on the rear to equalize the down force that's being robbed by those A W E S O M E stacks

and maybe a mural of the truck sitting by a lake on it's own tailgate

Orrin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The only thing missing is a big wing on the rear to equalize the down force that's being robbed by those A W E S O M E stacks

and maybe a mural of the truck sitting by a lake on it's own tailgate

Yeah a really cool plywood wing.

Top Bottom