I need an aluminum sled/atv deck for this spring

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am thinking of going with a Denali deck with a 10'9" ramp for all in $2500, I will get a friend to extend the ramp to 12'.

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Price does look good, and worth the 5hr+ drive. I am having a hard time spending over $3000 now for an crosstrax/sled deck

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Honestly I would skip the denali and get a good deck. Crosstrax is priced pretty competitively.

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not getting any calls back on inquiries,..

Called Marlon out of Stony Plain $2700 for what I wanted,.. they told me to check out their dealers here in GP,.. $3500,.. like **** ME $800 markup.

Pink-Inc

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
From what I've seen the marlon decks seem pretty wobbly with down weight on them

Steve Slade

Reaction score
I've been running a 6.5 marlon deck for the last 2 years on my half ton. I gotta say structural wise the deck is solid. After countless trips to Kakwa with two sleds the deck is solid. I would defiantly recommend it if you get the all aluminum decking. I have the wood top sheet and it's crap. But the deck and the ramps are excellent. No cracks or shifting and it has been through the torture test espically this winter on the two lakes it sure took the beating

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks Jake but I am wanting to purchase new.

I have talked to 3 people now and they say they are dropping the Cross-trax line because of poor distributor communication and difficulty dealing with them. I got a line on a brand new Marlon 8ft with slides, all aluminum top(no wood), 12ft ramp, p coated black for $2800 +gst.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Thanks Jake but I am wanting to purchase new.

I have talked to 3 people now and they say they are dropping the Cross-trax line because of poor distributor communication and difficulty dealing with them. I got a line on a brand new Marlon 8ft with slides, all aluminum top(no wood), 12ft ramp, p coated black for $2800 +gst.

Sounds good to me. If welds break, they can always be re-welded; if wires break, they can be fixed; the same goes for lights, etc. IMHO, go for it!

Top Bottom