woo hoo... I had a BLAST! hehehe:d

Attachments

• IMG00163.jpg
    IMG00163.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 84

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well now ya did it... next you'll be a powder slut and that's gonna cost ya: New boots and pants, helmet, beacon, backpack, shovel... Oh boy!!

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You should have just tried meth or crack ,would of been cheaper and less adictive

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
Well now ya did it... next you'll be a powder slut and that's gonna cost ya: New boots and pants, helmet, beacon, backpack, shovel... Oh boy!!

might need a sled too..........:d.......unless popping her cherry included buying the machine, in which case i would say she lost her virginity in a lot better fashion than me....i used boggers sloppy seconds for my first time

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
might need a sled too..........:d.......unless popping her cherry included buying the machine, in which case i would say she lost her virginity in a lot better fashion than me....i used boggers sloppy seconds for my first time

YOWZA!! I am shockified and horrored! You've kinda been on Bogger's case today- you two getting along okay?

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
lol ya it was addicting, my buddy that I haven't seen in ages found out that I wanted to buy one so he brought me out to his farm (has like 100 acres) and a couple sleds, so he let me try out both of em. (The Crossfire will be for sale next year) but i think a 1000 is a bit too much! Either way Ya i am hooked and im definitely getting a cat! hehe. Im pretty sure I was a natural..when you know how to bag you know how to bag...:dlol

Attachments

• IMG00161.jpg
    IMG00161.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 63
  • IMG00164.jpg
    IMG00164.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 67
  • IMG00165.jpg
    IMG00165.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 68
  • IMG00168.jpg
    IMG00168.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 67

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
but isn't it true that you literally fall in love with the sled you lose your virginity to? HAHA, well, in this case I had a 3-some cuz I ripped on both all day :eek:

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yeah no doubt expensive! they are a money pit.. my buddy put 15g into the Crossfire, not including what he paid for it...:eek: I wouldn't even pay 15g for a sled!

Ohwell, tons of fun nonetheless and I've got a few more to look forward to test driving hopefully soon! Thank god I've got lots of friends who are sledheads!

I am looking forward to purchasing one in the hopefully near future, gotta pay down some debt first and get a house before I can buy more toys, and hopefully in the time being I will get lots of opportunities to try out a variety of sleds so I can pick one out thats just right for me!:)

skinnybitch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yeah no doubt expensive! they are a money pit.. my buddy put 15g into the Crossfire, not including what he paid for it...:eek: I wouldn't even pay 15g for a sled!

LOL!! And just wait until you smash it!!!$$$$$$!!!:rant:LOL!!:d

Ohwell, tons of fun nonetheless and I've got a few more to look forward to test driving hopefully soon! Thank god I've got lots of friends who are sledheads!

I am looking forward to purchasing one in the hopefully near future, gotta pay down some debt first and get a house before I can buy more toys, and hopefully in the time being I will get lots of opportunities to try out a variety of sleds so I can pick one out thats just right for me!:)

Smart girl! I would highly recommend trying as many as you can before you commit!! Glad I did!! :)

ram4tow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Taryn.. when im home next you'll have to try out 4 more sleds at my farm

2008 xp 154
2009 rmk 600 155
2010 rmk dragon 155
2009 nytro mtx

No cats but you can see what you think of the other brands..:d:beer:
Not to mention we havent hung out in a long long time!

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Taryn.. when im home next you'll have to try out 3 more sleds at my farm

2008 xp 154
2009 rmk 600 155
2010 rmk dragon 155
2009 nytro mtx

No cats but you can see what you think of the other brands..:d:beer:
Not to mention we havent hung out in a long long time!

awww Dan I can't see the pics! lol but yes I am very excited! And yes its been a loonggg time!

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm not sure?? I can see all other pics usually, and no its not blocked.. i can see my pics just fine lol.. did you put them up as JPEGS?

Top Bottom