I am going to be brave and say it...............

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you were on the right track with that comment until you got to "lose to the leafs". That is where you blew it! hahahaha

just trying to bring 3-first-names back to reality.... I would love to see Vancouver make it back to game 7 of the final round....

then lose to the leafs.....lol

byronkentgraham

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So Yakupov who is 1st in rookie points, 1st in rookie goals, 1st in rookie shooting% and 4th in league shooting % is going back to russia???
Hall who was 9th in points, only 10 points behind St.Louis who was #1 and ahead of Getzlaf/Toews/Zetterburg/Tavares and Was the Heart of the team this year is injury prone with a bad attitude???
Eberle had a bad year.....@ 16-21 for 37 points
Sam Gangner only had 38 points.... too bad we didn't have Perry, Stewart or Elias @ 36 points
And forget Shultz who was 10th in D-man goals, 8th in rookie goals and 8th in shooting %.

Oh yah then there's RNH, Paajarvi

7 players 23 years old and under....

3 of the top 41 point getters in the NHL on a 23rd place team.... put a team around those guys and see what they can do...

They could have 5 Wayne gretzkys all tied at 840 goals for all I care. Tampa had the top two scorers and were below the oilers.

Shultz may as well be a forward, he doesn't play defence anyways. Out of 828 NHL players he had the 824 best +/-

Have RNH or Hall played an entire season yet?

They were dead last for 2 years in a row 2nd last the next and 7th last the next year and went 3-7-0 in the last 10 of the season while playing all their "stars" I'm not too worried about this little dynasty. Hell Calgary went 5-5-0 playing an AHL lineup.

That locker room has a "losing is acceptable" attitude and it shows.

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
They could have 5 Wayne gretzkys all tied at 840 goals for all I care. Tampa had the top two scorers and were below the oilers.

Shultz may as well be a forward, he doesn't play defence anyways. Out of 828 NHL players he had the 824 best +/-

Have RNH or Hall played an entire season yet?

They were dead last for 2 years in a row 2nd last the next and 7th last the next year and went 3-7-0 in the last 10 of the season while playing all their "stars" I'm not too worried about this little dynasty. Hell Calgary went 5-5-0 playing an AHL lineup.

That locker room has a "losing is acceptable" attitude and it shows.

I actually agree with that statement.... the veteran leadership in the room sucked azz, Gagner & Hall at 22 & 23 were the leaders, failure was inevitable... Lets hope Mac-T can change that.

LBZ

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
And blow it they did!
And then last night I'm watching IIHF hockey and H. Sedin had 3 goals and 4 assists in 4 games.
Nice of him to turn it on AFTER the playoffs.
Bunch of bums-need to run off the twins and Luoser and spend some money on some good talent that's worth it. All three have past their point of usefullness IMO. Definetly not worth what they are being paid!

Top Bottom