How people hit trees?

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Yep - I bailed when I didn't make a climb and that darn tree wouldn't move out of the way when I was coming back down...

Attachments

• IMG_9634.jpg
    IMG_9634.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_9636.jpg
    IMG_9636.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_9639.jpg
    IMG_9639.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 26

my mod

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well,
It's Kinda Like shooting a rifle, Whatever is in your sights when you pull the trigger you hit!!

I think someone painted bullseyes on my goggles because whatever I see I hit, Hill, snowbank, holes, trees

Trees are just Farms for fence posts, Why do you guys in Saskachewan hit Fences and fenceposts???:rolleyes:

bluegrizz77

Reaction score
I think my brother was looking at it instead of looking where he wanted to go, or it was time for a break anyways.

Attachments

• 013.jpg
    013.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 43
  • 014.jpg
    014.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 41

shiznitt100

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Our buddy shizznit here isn't so much of a tree slayer as a "high speed large hole finder" , eh buddy??:d:d:d

No, wait....wait....he IS a tree slayer....

View attachment 39489

View attachment 39490

LOL sorry buddy, had to do it.....

thanks for the reminder, that hole and tree combo came from no where, we need to groom all the holes and remove all trees lol. good thing is i still himarked some one lol

shiznitt100

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That big bastage did in the air box - the a-arms did ok! She sounded mean going down the trail without an airbox! This was a BIG hole....sounds like if you were on this ride there would have been 2 apexs stacked down there!:d:beer:

I needed the a-arms thanks to t-boning a Mark's rev last year. If your not wrecking your not riding...I guess I ride a lot!

I'm sporting two different colour a-arms up front(black and blue), a la farm sled!
thats funny i have different color arms too, red on one side and blue on the other. thanks to our friend pistonbroke for donating a great set of blue arms, that was a stump boys not a tree

Pistonbroke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The sled is now "americanized!" blue on one side, red on the other. Glad to help out a fellow sledder bud :specool:

jono.2

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I PWN trees.

Attachments

• Revelstoke 2006 042.jpg
    Revelstoke 2006 042.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 24

skibeadoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Some great pics guys. I personally look away when they see me and do not make eye contact or else YOU ARE FINISHED! My friends hit lots so here are a few. LOL Sometimes the snow is so deep that you do not see them coming down hill like the last photo.:d:d

Attachments

• 4..jpg
    4..jpg
    108.7 KB · Views: 34
  • Picture 028.jpg
    Picture 028.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_0099.jpg
    IMG_0099.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 25

KVF 700

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
In Skibeadoo's first pic it took me a while to realize there is a tunnel bag on the back of the rev, thought the side of the hood on the 670 was smashed, but something didnt look right.... anyone else see it? lol

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You hit tree's because sometimes it better then going off a cliff!:d

Attachments

• DSC01820.JPG
    DSC01820.JPG
    64.3 KB · Views: 21

khaos_

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow, this thread is hilarious. Some of these pics, and videos are great. I have hit some trees, lol, but never in the wide open, lol, that's awesome.

Newton Sports

Reaction score
Website
www.montanaturbo.com
some say trees are magnets, some say they jump in front of you, some say watching where I was going, personally when it's late in a ride and I'm tired sometimes I am just to lazy to drive my sled as hard as I would need to get out of a sticky situation, but my personal thought is a 3 inch tree is traction a 4 inch tree is parts. yup my dealership loves me.

2manykids

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
^^ Ok this last picture has got me , the rest sure lots of trees on a hill , the last one flat ground not another tree around. Did that one talk more than the rest

Pistonbroke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
^^ Ok this last picture has got me , the rest sure lots of trees on a hill , the last one flat ground not another tree around. Did that one talk more than the rest

Sometimes you gotta show them needle-carrying bastages who's boss:d:d:d

Top Bottom