How people hit trees?

Rizzo

Reaction score
Trees are for traction. Actually the trees in the mountains have secret magnets that grow inside of them. The metal in your sled is attracted to them and of course the heavier the sled the more chance you have of getting sucked in. You just wait and you'll see what I mean. There will be one tree on the damn hill and the fricking sled will go straight for it. Its a freak of nature and not a thing to mess around with. Of course I ride a heavy Yamaha so I get sucked in to them things from clear across the damn mountain.

E-Zmoke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Attachments

• 789 019.jpg
    789 019.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 21

raceu4it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
then there is the big honking acorns, just laying around.:eek:

Attachments

• DCP02441.jpg
    DCP02441.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 20

clint/KTM/16

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thanks guys i understand now.. i am goin to the mountains this year and was wundering what it would take hit a tree. because i sure as hell dont wanna hit one. haha:d

TheLonelyIsland

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey guys, i have been wondering because i have seen some pics of people running into trees. i am wondering how this happens?? maybe tell some stories on how it happened. haha you guys will probly say " you'll understand when you hit your first tree" haha thanks in advance.:beer::d

i have hit a tree before!! me and my dad were flying through a field , in a blizzard , at night! in 3ft of powder , on a old phazer lol my dad was on a nytro (lucky bastage!) and all of the sudden a group of trees in front of me and the snow was coming over the front of the sled icing up the headlight! so i was riding blind and looking for the road , and anway i diddent see them till the last second!!:( luckily no damage to the sled! my dad was pretty darn mad tho!

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
thanks guys i understand now.. i am goin to the mountains this year and was wundering what it would take hit a tree. because i sure as hell dont wanna hit one. haha:d

EVERYONE HAS HIT A TREE AT ONE TIME OR ANOTHER......... AND IF THEY DON'T ADMIT IT, THEY'RE LYING:eek:.....JUST SAYIN':d

I'VE HIT MY SHARE TOO, BUT IT'S ALWAYS THE DAM ROCKS THAT CAUSE THE DAMAGE..............:d

overkill131313

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a problem with trees! I sware they move! I ZIGGED when I should have ZAGGED. or is it the other way around lol. I sware I have a tree magnet hiddin under my hood. girlfriend's dad on ther other hand has a bigger magnet so I will let him lead more this winter to "break" trail lol.

ps girlfriend bought me a saw now lol.

mur190

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
isen't that the worst when its like a nice pull with only one tree in the middle
and you have to bail because of whatever reason and your sled goes flyin down the hill...low and behold that one tree isen't 6 inch over and whamm...
cha ching cha ching cha ching....

mountainbigbull

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It just all depends what you have your tree magnet set at. Like this guy he must had his cranked!!
:beer:
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQoOaJY8ZIw[/YOUTUBE]

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I swear there are guys I ride with if you were to hang a hundred dollar bill in a tree they'll find it!....lol.:d

stuckenough

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Of course when you do hit a tree there's always lots of people around to help you share in the disgrace....it's what friends are for:d

Attachments

• IMG_6255.jpg
    IMG_6255.jpg
    106.9 KB · Views: 20
Top Bottom