How many times have you rolled your quad?

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Tannis, just hit the gas and hang on, I would of, a couple of scratches wont hurt the quad.:d mine still kinda ran with a crooked tire. Thats why I have that grab bar on the handlebars

Attachments

• island,july 09 276.JPG
    island,july 09 276.JPG
    59.7 KB · Views: 192
  • quad.jpg
    quad.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 193
Last edited:

modmanmike

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It depends what your asking... How many times did it roll??? or how many times have I rolled it on different occasions? I remember it rolled 3 times and landed upside down in the river once... mmmmm and probably about 20 other times on different trips. Some pretty fuzzy trips tho:beer:

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Don't feel bad, I rolled my rzr washing it in the river, woke up in the hospital with a concussion, hence I always wear my helmet now cause ya just never know. ;)

Don`t say that, you were parked close to a river and the dam bank gave way....In no way were you washing it before or after said accident...
Don`t want you to get us RZR riders in trouble with tree biker/hugger...lol

racerfromhell

Reaction score
Well rolled not yet, "tipped over" yes......the worst part is I only bought it a couple of weeks before......and it couldn't be on nice soft ground, had to be almost like rock. $3000.00 in damage. roll cage bent front and rear fenders screwed even bent the rock slider I was pizzed at myself for a week....:rant: mental note: dont do donuts on REALLY hard gravel/rock:nono:

Last edited by a moderator:

KVF 700

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
now that i think of it ive only rolled on 3 different occasions..... on a quad. twice in reverse, once going forward.

the sled is a different story. i quit buying new windshields.

Top Bottom