How many times have you rolled your quad?

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just once in the mountains. Now wipeouts on dirtbikes......whole notha levaaalll

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lots stopped counting. But its still together still.

:eek: How the FFFfff do you call your's together. That poor machine has been through hell and back I don't know how many times and it's always apart not together. The only time it's together is so it can go through hell and come apart..... :d Just sayin.

island rider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
upside down in a river after an evenining adventure with the wife , upside down comeing out of moriarty cabin and again in a mud pit dont ask how I did that one . :):d;):d

Brute Force Boy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
upside down in a river after an evenining adventure with the wife , upside down comeing out of moriarty cabin and again in a mud pit dont ask how I did that one . :):d;):d

Don't feel bad, I rolled my rzr washing it in the river, woke up in the hospital with a concussion, hence I always wear my helmet now cause ya just never know. ;)

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score
I couldn't guess no high speed ones guess i'm lucky.....but I did squash the wife under it ....TWICE:nono:

gforce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
used to have a 250r trike..broke collar bone..trike gone..got scrambler rolled it down a mountain..scrambler gone...grizzly hasent went over..i hope i have learn t something over time:eek::d,,,dirt bike days..crashed almost every day

dragonlady

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A few time but all worth it, Once on the sturgeon River couple winters ago found this nice track off to the side, Tried it out a few times then went the other way on it........bad mistake..I was going full tilt and hit the side of the bank it sent me flying, belly side I was thrown off my quad, winded me on the ground, I hear in the distance "DONT MOVE", .what, huh, I say as the quad comes upside down back racks landing on my back then bounced up and back down again ,Had a x bruise for a few weeks.

On Vancouver Island playing on this hill called the quater mile, (All rocks). I showed them all decided to do it backwards, lol two slowest moving roll overs (face forward cause Im going up this backwards), lol two roll-overs later and at the top for the victory stance. woo hoo. all worth it,
Oh ya showing off in the sand at Long Island Lake in front of hot guys and roll it lolololo

Attachments

• island,july 09 276.JPG
    island,july 09 276.JPG
    59.7 KB · Views: 233
  • island,july 09 282.JPG
    island,july 09 282.JPG
    69.8 KB · Views: 231
  • island,july 09 277.JPG
    island,july 09 277.JPG
    57.5 KB · Views: 227
  • berderheim spring 09 011.JPG
    berderheim spring 09 011.JPG
    134.6 KB · Views: 231

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We packed a buddy with a broken collar bone and lots of broken ribs.. he was riding one of the first 4 wheelers to come out an old honda (light). I was not sure if he was going to live or not (shock).

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We have one guy who smashes his up quad at least a couple of times a trip. I am to dam slow to get off the thing when it flips over backwards or comes over front wards, i just stand on one side of the boards now and step off and let her go. How do you guys rknight111 and whodeanie come out unscaved?

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
you guys are reckless.... I've never rolled, or even crashed for that matter....

whoDEANie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We have one guy who smashes his up quad at least a couple of times a trip. I am to dam slow to get off the thing when it flips over backwards or comes over front wards, i just stand on one side of the boards now and step off and let her go. How do you guys rknight111 and whodeanie come out unscaved?

...had to learn a few lessons the hard way. :eek:

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Only one thing i have lost count of...and that is broken bones.

Top Bottom