How I spent the last 7 months.

MRFUSION

Reaction score
Hi guys here is my project I call MRFUSION. Pretty happy how it turned out lots of work but hopefully worth it. Let me know what you think. Shad

Attachments

• PC230111.jpg
    PC230111.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 436
  • PB260013.jpg
    PB260013.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 455
  • PC230095.jpg
    PC230095.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 434
  • PC230089.jpg
    PC230089.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 442

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi guys here is my project I call MRFUSION. Pretty happy how it turned out lots of work but hopefully worth it. Let me know what you think. Shad

The only thing I like as much as that sled is the shop it's in.... Nice build bud.

Rockwerx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Very nice sled! What does she weigh in at? Can you post some details of your buildup? I bet you can't wait to test it out!
Good luck with your new machine!

towerrigger

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That turbo is tiny ;)

Looks like an awesome machine, let us know how it handles.

F/A

Reaction score
Where's the headlight, I know you won't follow in the dark. Looks heavey! LOL
Can't wait to see it go!

MRFUSION

Reaction score
Sorry no headlight yet my welder is slacking off. No sense being able to see if you cant hang on. Thanx for all the help Darryl. Shad

APEX320

Reaction score
Sorry no headlight yet my welder is slacking off. No sense being able to see if you cant hang on. Thanx for all the help Darryl. Shad

Check out the lead dog helmet light. I have the headlight delete kit and it works awesome.

MRFUSION

Reaction score
I have heard lots about the Lead Dog system. Does it work that good to get off the mountain? Just clip it on at dark and go, do you plug it in or use batteries. Thanx for the info. Shad

APEX320

Reaction score
I have heard lots about the Lead Dog system. Does it work that good to get off the mountain? Just clip it on at dark and go, do you plug it in or use batteries. Thanx for the info. Shad

You wire is in like a normal headlight it has a plug that comes up your handlebars that you plug into kinda like a old visor warmer. You attach it to your helmet with velcro and it is awesome at night!!! http://www.cyclopsadventuresports.com/?page=products&id=13 this is the one I am running, its the cyclops, sorry I always call it a leaddog but its Cyclops.

MC Xpress

Reaction score
It looks like someone screwed up and welded an extran injector on that Nytro..............;) Looks great.

LL

Top Bottom