How do you post pics on this site?

MRFUSION

Reaction score
Like above says, is there a post on how to do this, I have a Mac and am trying to put up some pics and am struggling. Thanx for any info.

Braddock54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I started using the basic uploader option and I haven't had that problem since!

Barker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well with the Iphone and Ipad, had to get tapatalk app.

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a mac, and it's pretty much the same as a P.C.

-Click on the insert image icon (looks like a picture, middle one)
-Make sure it is in "from computer"
-select files
-double click selected files off your desired file
-upload file, then you are done.
-post.

-Or if you have a picture you see on the net, just right click, then pick "copy image address"
-Click on the insert image icon (looks like a picture, middle one)
- select "from url"
-right click and paste image address,

photo 2-1.jpg

Like above says, is there a post on how to do this, I have a Mac and am trying to put up some pics and am struggling. Thanx for any info.

fountaintirexp

Reaction score
Website
www.fountaintire.com
ya, just tried again and i get a message after i try the upload saying the upload has failed with a snow and mud icon in it. I'm picking a picture i took of the sled a few days ago saved to my files in the computor.

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
did you delete your front heat exchanger on your xp, or did it try to fall out like mine did? lol....

moyiesledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ya, just tried again and i get a message after i try the upload saying the upload has failed with a snow and mud icon in it. I'm picking a picture i took of the sled a few days ago saved to my files in the computor.

File size may be too large. Try resizing it first.

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There is a little square to check, called
"Retrieve remote file and reference locally"
try that with it checked.

Attachments

• photo 4.jpg
    photo 4.jpg
    167.2 KB · Views: 93

MRFUSION

Reaction score
I think thats my problem too. How do I resize it? Sorry Im a knuckle draggin mechanic, not great at computers.

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I did the rock delete mod. Bought that one and greyhound lost it, I bought another one, then they found it, then suddenly I had a spare. LOL

did you delete your front heat exchanger on your xp, or did it try to fall out like mine did? lol....

moyiesledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think thats my problem too. How do I resize it? Sorry Im a knuckle draggin mechanic, not great at computers.

I use Photshop and select "save for the web", but you can do it with Paint.....oh wait, you have a Mac.......I have no idea!

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You can go into iphoto, highlight pic,, then hit file/export, to a file you create on your desktop, and change it that way, or e-mail it to yourself as a smaller pic and then save it. That's the easy way.

Last edited:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
I have the picture on my desk top. Double click for Preview. Go to tools and adjust size. Click on custom and then 640x480, save. Then go to file and save as, (this step lets you compress the picture so that you can get them down to 40 pixels and that way you can have up to 5 pictures on a post), move the little slider and then compress to whatever. The computer will ask if you want to replace, the answer is yes. Now the little small square icon in the middle (insert image), choose file and pick the picture from the desk top corresponding to the saved image. Then it is upload and you are done.

I may have missed a step but try it and see. I will be around for awhile before bed.

Top Bottom