Outlander repairs

Bezzola

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have work to do on my outlander through the winter clutch work bushings brakes and other stuff it sits like ch!t on my jack stands any ideas how to block it up better with out buying a atv stand

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have work to do on my outlander through the winter clutch work bushings brakes and other stuff it sits like ch!t on my jack stands any ideas how to block it up better with out buying a atv stand
Nope. Get a cheap ATV lift.
Order Garage Products bushings BTW…then you will never do them again.

Bezzola

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thats the bushings i have heard nothing but good things

Bezzola

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
even if i get a lift still have to hold it up to get the tires and A arms off

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
even if i get a lift still have to hold it up to get the tires and A arms off
when I work on my quads in the garage, I just put 4 jack stands underneath it at each corner.

I'd love to have a pneumatic table for working on quads and snowmobiles, but it's not in my current budget.

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've got one of those Costco ATV lifts...probably the same can be had at Princess Auto or Crappy Tire....on sale for $100. Fits under the engine frame area and allows the removal of all 4 wheels and suspension front and rear...done it lots of times on several Canned Hams over the years (Gen1 and Gen2). When I change oils, I just leave the machine on it's tires.

Attachments

• atvjack.jpg
    atvjack.jpg
    340.3 KB · Views: 36

Bezzola

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Was at my sons tonight and drew up plans to build a very affordable lift table for the toys when done if it works out. Im going to build a couple and sell them.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Was at my sons tonight and drew up plans to build a very affordable lift table for the toys when done if it works out. Im going to build a couple and sell them.
I'd be interested, price dependant

nast70

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
20230403_081959.jpg

I'm super happy with my lift. Bought on sale at PA. Can lift a quad or a bike and move around the shop with ease.

Zrock

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
just buy a lift they can easily be had for under $100 on sale, i built a spacer for mine out of 2x4 so i can get the machine a little higher of the ground..

papajake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
just don't try lifting your sxs with it I tried because it said 1500 lbs returned it and got a new one only one end at a time now

Top Bottom