How do you kill time till sledding?

joey

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sicamous on Boxing Day. Till then I'm kicking it old school with thunderstruck 11. Trailer is loaded. Anyone else lose sleep from the anticipation of riding?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lem Lamb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nothing missed at my end either since adventurers have been on going since 1980's ish non-stop, "if part of the dream closes in on 1 quest, the next gets underway."

Sight-seeing is a 24/7-365 for all of us, Ha "most let's say."
Outting of camping, fishing, bon-fires, hiking, swimming along with boating, some kinda power sports if it fits in with the mix, visiting & relaxing can be part of it too.

Even work fits into this plan as its fun too assist others that share in the dream, plus the funds are tools in a way that extend part of value added, Ha.

Old pal put this out there as I share in its idea. "Never allow an adventure too end, one could consider it a 1/2 time brake as we resume the next leg of continuation.

That way we are on holidays all the time with no ending till our body's & minds say no more."

Purhaps I see this in my self as living life full-boar each day, every day, nothing like getting up every morning knowing that the adventure and dream is on-going all the time.

Family & Friends see this in your eyes, hear it from your voice, and feel it in your ever presents when they are around you.

This type of thought brings out the best in us knowing that our trip is on-going. LOL.

Typing from a city as my mind remains in the wilds out West.

Pal Lem

Audette13

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Finish the sled, enjoy first christmas with the baby boy and then get excited for sledding on the 27th..

probably watch a few sled vids tomorrow as that is a go to gift from my family to me. been watchin sled vids on Christmas day since my my first vid, slednecks 4

meierjn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
CantSleep.jpg

joey

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lol good idea buds. I've got a stack of sledding vids I've seen 400 times and watched every YouTube video lol

moyiesledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just sitting here whining about my buggered knee while watching my son and his girlfriend head out for a ride without me after a fresh dump of snow. Sure glad he plowed my driveway first! Thanks Kyle! :Cry:

Lem Lamb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It can't be true if there's no pictures, Ha.

There is no waiting if the machine says "Lets Ride Bro."

Lem

joey

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just sitting here whining about my buggered knee while watching my son and his girlfriend head out for a ride without me after a fresh dump of snow. Sure glad he plowed my driveway first! Thanks Kyle! :Cry:

Haha that sucks! My buddy had his hand sucked into a cement mixer a while ago and he was down for the count for a looooong time

Top Bottom