How about them election results?

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Can't say i'm surprised. I wanted PC to win but not by so much, it would of been nice to see them barely get a majority and hopefully get rid of redford asap, but it won't happen now. I think PC will see it as a good victory, but what they don't realize is I think most people just seen them as the lesser of two evils, which is nothing to be proud about.

Didn't bother voting, couldn't vote for PC or wildrose, both of them are retarded.

Poles are wrong again on the results, who would have though?

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
But I am happy it's over, no more annoying phone calls, the signs will be gone, and no more of this BS on tv. Well for at least a few years anyways.....

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Can't say i'm surprised. I wanted PC to win but not by so much, it would of been nice to see them barely get a majority and hopefully get rid of redford asap, but it won't happen now. I think PC will see it as a good victory, but what they don't realize is I think most people just seen them as the lesser of two evils, which is nothing to be proud about.

Didn't bother voting, couldn't vote for PC or wildrose, both of them are retarded.

You have effectively lost the right to bitch about politics.....stick to concrete and cummins

WCTHEMI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

That attitude is the reason nothing will change. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You have effectively lost the right to bitch about politics.....stick to concrete and cummins

Actually, if I voted PC how could I complain about them? That's why I couldn't vote, because if they won I know i'd be bitching about how fawking stupid they are. I voted for the current one, and they are fawking retarded the way they do things.

I will complain about the shitty gov't all I want......Although nothing will ever change.

It will be a cold day in hell before there is ever a real politician worth voting for.

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That attitude is the reason nothing will change. You should be ashamed of yourself.

LOL are you a politician? Blame the public for having no one to vote for........Sounds about right.

If you think anyone is into politics to make things better your slow. They are in it for themselves and no one else. They don't give a ch!t about anyone but themselves.

sunshinesmiles

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Actually, if I voted PC how could I complain about them? That's why I couldn't vote, because if they won I know i'd be bitching about how fawking stupid they are. I voted for the current one, and they are fawking retarded the way they do things.

I will complain about the shitty gov't all I want......Although nothing will ever change.

It will be a cold day in hell before there is ever a real politician worth voting for.

You didn't vote....................so shudda up :) Those who actually take the time and make the effort to go and vote have the right to bitch and complain !!!! I myself exercised my rights and voted...............results made me puke in my mouth a little bit..................akkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You didn't vote....................so shudda up :) Those who actually take the time and make the effort to go and vote have the right to bitch and complain !!!! I myself exercised my rights and voted...............results made me puke in my mouth a little bit..................akkkkkkkkkkkkkk

I'll just complain about all the people who voted in this stupid gov't. That works for me.....

If liebral or NDP had a hope in hell of getting in I would have, but PC or wildrose same BS different name.

DRD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hmm, strategic voting by the Libs and NDP may have backfired. They were almost wiped out.

Cat401

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Wow....why am I not surprised with your comments..

sunshinesmiles

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'll just complain about all the people who voted in this stupid gov't. That works for me.....

If liebral or NDP had a hope in hell of getting in I would have, but PC or wildrose same BS different name.

You complain about everything and anything you can on this site.................If you voted sure we'd hear your side...............nice to hear you think those of us who took the time to vote are stupid..............as said button it................don't vote don't speak...........your opinion means nothing...............

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Cyle.jpg

Cat401

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
LOL are you a politician? Blame the public for having no one to vote for........Sounds about right.

If you think anyone is into politics to make things better your slow. They are in it for themselves and no one else. They don't give a ch!t about anyone but themselves.

Wow again........Are you drunk?

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You complain about everything and anything you can on this site.................If you voted sure we'd hear your side...............nice to hear you think those of us who took the time to vote are stupid..............as said button it................don't vote don't speak...........your opinion means nothing...............

I said the "stupid government"........

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
​exactly That is the only sensible thing you ever said.

but i am happy it's over, no more annoying phone calls, the signs will be gone, and no more of this bs on tv. Well for at least a few years anyways.....

Last edited:

sunshinesmiles

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Basically calling those who voted stupid..............Cyle.............give your head a shake !!!! We voted, you didn't so shut the pie hole..................

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So I guess it's easy to tell where all the government support comes from judging by the posts. I cannot believe how many sheep are happy with the government. It's sad really. Anyone who can say they are happy with what PC has done, or ANY partys agenda, is just wow, mind boggling.

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
I tried to evoke change with my vote, how bout you????? oh thats right.....

So I guess it's easy to tell where all the government support comes from judging by the posts. I cannot believe how many sheep are happy with the government. It's sad really. Anyone who can say they are happy with what PC has done, or ANY partys agenda, is just wow, mind boggling.

Top Bottom