Honey's

Sledpiggy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ok Guys this section is not for your personal pleasure. No more posting pics.
This section is for the women of Snow and Mud.com. If you would like to add content it better be on the subject.
If you want to post pics go to JBBs beer and Babes not here.

Thanks

Thanks buddy! Geez, I am on the road for 4.5 hrs and you guys start misbehaving... :rolleyes:

bhowes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
good to see this
i got a private message while i was in revvvy weekend past
from a newbie POLE STAR aka MRS BHOWES so watch for her to chime in every now and again so

after all my buds have teased her here is the correction so my group pay attention

PoleStar a.k.a Polaris

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You guys need to get your mind out of the gutter ... let me enlighten you.

Polaris (α UMi / α Ursae Minoris / Alpha Ursae Minoris, commonly North(ern) Star or Pole Star, or Dhruva Tara and sometimes Lodestar) is the brightest star in the constellation Ursa Minor.

thankyou honey

Last edited:

ESOX

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Happy wife...happy life
chicks are hot
we'd be lost without them
...and any other complimentary comments!
Just doing a little sucking-up because it's gonna come back to haunt us dudes down the road if we don't do a little damage control. Besides, we're all secretly hoping that the ladies post some pics of their own:cool:

Taminator

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I believe if you look in places you may not have ever ventured before ......You too will find one!!!

LOL

Hmmm....I have yet to find my warranty label...:confused: I'm thinkin' I'll need that soon. Or, would that mean I can be traded in on a new one when I quit working????

For me, no warning label...but I think hubby thinks I should have one... 'warning could explode at any minute' :rolleyes:

Taminator

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I appologize for my useless post, feel free to delete it. c'mon guys no more defacing the ladies new section.... Sorry Ladies, carry on!

I DELETED MINE..... DIDN'T WANT YOU BANNING ME ALREADY:d:d:d

Good on you guys :D Thanks for recognizing the need to keep this area free of sexist comments and pics. The SW Powder Room has yet to get out of control...believe it or not. Seems there's respect in there, and there's zero tolerance if there's not. There's quite a few guys that post regularly in there, so hopefully that happens here too, it's not a guy free zone, just a 'sexist crap' free zone.

I have to say I was a bit shocked to see the mods and admin being the instigators of this 'banter', especially when this section just came up...:eek: Some of us gals can handle what you boyz dish out :D Bring it on!!!...just not here :)

And yes, CHICKS THAT SLED ARE HOT!!!! :wtg:

Hey...maybe now I can post my 'almost naked' guys pics without them getting deleted !!! WAHOO!!! Tams's Whiskey and Wang thread...coming right up!!!!;)

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
It was all in fun...we were beat down and now will fall in line...lol...
Good on you guys :D Thanks for recognizing the need to keep this area free of sexist comments and pics. The SW Powder Room has yet to get out of control...believe it or not. Seems there's respect in there, and there's zero tolerance if there's not. There's quite a few guys that post regularly in there, so hopefully that happens here too, it's not a guy free zone, just a 'sexist crap' free zone.

I have to say I was a bit shocked to see the mods and admin being the instigators of this 'banter', especially when this section just came up...:eek: Some of us gals can handle what you boyz dish out :D Bring it on!!!...just not here :)

And yes, CHICKS THAT SLED ARE HOT!!!! :wtg:

Hey...maybe now I can post my 'almost naked' guys pics without them getting deleted !!! WAHOO!!! Tams's Whiskey and Wang thread...coming right up!!!!;)

chelle

Marathon Truck Decks
Reaction score
I see I am going to have to watch you guys VERY closely!! :nono:

Be good while I am sledding tomorrow, K?

Travis.... :paddle:

"Be good while I'm sledding tomorrow" That's like telling a five year old not to eat the all of the cookies while mommy's at work. Not gonna happen.

jeepchic

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Tam...yes you need to start that thread...;)

You been out riding much...still planning that video for the Mar. 6th ride and do you still need me to bring the extra videographer....LOL

Taminator

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Tam...yes you need to start that thread...;)

You been out riding much...still planning that video for the Mar. 6th ride and do you still need me to bring the extra videographer....LOL

Yes, I'll get that thread going...I don't think any of my pics managed not to get deleted in the past LOL

Been out a couple times, Steve had some sled stuff to fix...just got some engine mods, so now some clutching and stuff. Had an electrical issue that he got fixed this wknd so it looks like we're good to ride now :D

We'll be makin a trip most likely on Sat, let me know when you guys wanna make a trip up-snow's good. I think Silent Pass this wknd. :cool:

Keep plannin' on the Mar 6 ride...and Matt too. I'm not sure if our guys are going, but I don't think they can handle us going on our own. So, even if we do go ourselves I think we'll find them lurking behind us...LOL We'll be doing some filming then too. Steve is gonna throw a dvd together for you still. :rolleyes:

kenvb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My Grand daughter Ivy will be a Future Sled Honey !

Attachments

• Ivys1stHelmet.jpg
    Ivys1stHelmet.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 58
  • Ivy on Mini Z Oct -09.jpg
    Ivy on Mini Z Oct -09.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 62
Top Bottom