Honest Ski Doo Dealer in AB?

dvst8r

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am considering ordering a new skidoo, however I have never bought a brand new sled, nor bought any brp parts. As such obviously I don't have any relationship established.

Like anyone I hate being raped. I am in Airdrie, but will pretty much go where ever in Alberta to get good service / price.

DRD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'd check out Trackside in Olds. That'w where I go if I need Doo stuff. Always treated me right.

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Honesty, pm T Team here on the forum, he is a doo saleman and he wont point you wrong ! Very good service. If you can't find him on the PM, email me at varda@valemount.ca and I will email you his cell number.

Martin Motors Sports has been great to me, and both them and Riderz (edson) are very big supporters of our mountain snowmobiling club ! paying it forward goes a long way !

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've received excellent service at Trackside in Olds as well....bought several sleds and quads from them over the years.

trailrider

Reaction score
I also had very good service at Martin Motor Sports on 118 av in Edmonton, good price as well as service. Trailrider

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Only dealt with martin on the west end and would never go back, south must be better if people will reccomend it. But I am sure the southsides prices are just as stupid.

SHREK1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
key is find a place that works for you and be loyal to them and they will be loyal to you , if just looking at best price doesn't always work best imo, easy to find dealer with bad rep just ask h20. lol, most are good thou

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I agree, walked in to see T Team yesterday and told him what I was looking for in a quad. He called me up today and we chatted on the phone for a couple minutes, told him to order it in. Simple first class service no pain, no issues.

Honesty, pm T Team here on the forum, he is a doo saleman and he wont point you wrong ! Very good service. If you can't find him on the PM, email me at varda@valemount.ca and I will email you his cell number.

Martin Motors Sports has been great to me, and both them and Riderz (edson) are very big supporters of our mountain snowmobiling club ! paying it forward goes a long way !

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've never had an issue with the South Side.
Only dealt with martin on the west end and would never go back, south must be better if people will reccomend it. But I am sure the southsides prices are just as stupid.

Top Bottom