homemade turbo??

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
do not waste your money or time.....need and efi sled where you can install a fuel control box!!!!!more air=more fuel....can't do it with a stock 2 stroke.....many have tried.....and only had 1 ride!!

what? do you have any idea how many turbo skidoo STOCK motor doos are out there?

its called a powerjet. a manual control box that doesnt mess up

storch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
what? do you have any idea how many turbo skidoo STOCK motor doos are out there?

its called a powerjet. a manual control box that doesnt mess up

I am yet to see a turbo on a doo work properly, seen a couple get hauled off the mountain. the only doo I have seen turboed is the new 4 stroke that actually works good. But i don't get out much......

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i guess when you ride every weekend you see alot. ive seen tons. very impressive.

turbo boys kits are working great.

hiroller performance from athabasca has sleds they bring down and they are sweeeet

0neoldfart

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Cory Micku (from the Buck Lake Boys) used to have a 97 Summit 670 with a turbo on it. Worked really well, burned lots of fuel too. I think tuning is the major challange for anyone thinking of building a turbo sled, along with the cost of trial and error (top ends, complete engines, etc.) The misconception about turbos is 1: They are install and forget about it (plug and play)- they are not. 2: Everybody needs one ( I don't have one, don't want one either ). I would rather refine my riding skills then shoot straight up a mountain with sheer horsepower. Just cause you can hang onto a turbo sled doesn't mean you are a skilled rider. Only 5-7% of mountain riders can use a turbo to its full potential at best - the rest just have money to burn.

Top Bottom