Hola' from Mexico

99summitx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey all, hope it's snowin up there. Hot here but wearing the S&M hat helps. Been showing a few locals some sledding vids, they think were all Loco:specool: Couple pics to show my suffering:beer: not sure why pics not opening:confused:

Attachments

• IMG_3960.jpg
    IMG_3960.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_3983.jpg
    IMG_3983.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 19
  • DSCF3177.jpg
    DSCF3177.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_3959.jpg
    IMG_3959.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 22

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Good to see you're havin' a good time 99sum...... We were in sicamous last weekend, was great(and wouldn't trade it for mexico, sorry)...... Grande dos equis cerveza porfavore? You're on the west side of mexico.... Puerto vallarta??

99summitx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good to see you're havin' a good time 99sum...... We were in sicamous last weekend, was great(and wouldn't trade it for mexico, sorry)...... Grande dos equis cerveza porfavore? You're on the west side of mexico.... Puerto vallarta??

We are 4hrs south of Puerto Vallarta although it took us longer when our bus broke down and they put on one driving by that didn't go to our village but close enuff for a cab.we are in a little fishing village called Barra de Navidad, Only 1 resort here over on the other side of the lagoon so there maybe 100 peps on the beach at any given time and its 6km long. We rented a house so we get the town feel.

Attachments

• DSCF3178.jpg
    DSCF3178.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_4012.jpg
    IMG_4012.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_4013.jpg
    IMG_4013.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 17

Summitric

Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
we are 4hrs south of puerto vallarta although it took us longer when our bus broke down and they put on one driving by that didn't go to our village but close enuff for a cab.we are in a little fishing village called barra de navidad, only 1 resort here over on the other side of the lagoon so there maybe 100 peps on the beach at any given time and its 6km long. We rented a house so we get the town feel.

nice.... I know where barra de navidad is..... We rented a sandrail and drove past there.... Gonna doo the same some day and rent a house or something in one of the smaller downs up or down the coast...... Now i'm envious............... Did i say we were in sicamous last weekend(4 days)..lol ......... Send more pics, i miss it down there.........adios, gringo.

99summitx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
heading out to Tenatatita reef for some snorkling this morning, will post some underwater pics tonight.

Captjacksparrow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks like fun, if you want to fly us all down there we could have the next Red Deer suds night there? How bout it? LOL,

99summitx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks like fun, if you want to fly us all down there we could have the next Red Deer suds night there? How bout it? LOL,

Great idea, I'll check how many aeroplan miles I have.

No good pics today as water visability was only 8-10 ft so not great on the camera. Bay was loaded with stingrays for some reason, so had to watched where you stepped. Will do up a vid when get home as got some good humpback vids, we are in the middle of carnival right know, started on Sat night so the town is hoppin with Mexican's partying, goes for week but head home thurs. 10 days is not enuff....MAS TEQUILA

Attachments

• CasaChips_New.jpg
    CasaChips_New.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 14
  • Mothers And Daugters.jpg
    Mothers And Daugters.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_3941.jpg
    IMG_3941.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_4086.jpg
    IMG_4086.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_4081.jpg
    IMG_4081.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 14

Summitric

Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Ola...nice pics.... Looks like you're having way too much fun..... Gotta love the geckos on the walls and roofs of the hotels/restaurants.... That croc looks pretty well fed, eh?

99summitx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Heading home tommorow, I hope it's warm and sunny in Calgary, I have forgot how to wear clothing and shoes.

Summitric

Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Heading home tommorow, I hope it's warm and sunny in Calgary, I have forgot how to wear clothing and shoes.

CALGARY IS IN ABOUT THE SAME BOAT AS EDMONTON HERE......... SUNNY, SNOWS ALMOST GONE, QUITE BALMY ACTUALLY:golf::av-31::sun:

:BSmeter:
ACTUALLY ITS -34* WINDCHILL AND HAS SNOWED FOR 3 DAYS IN EDMONTON...... YUCH.

Top Bottom